FREE TO GOOD HOME

by Out at Last! 16 Replies latest social humour

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

I hate that cat, I hate that cat, I hate that cat! I never even mentioned the worst of his favorite things to do. when you are in the bathroom taking care of your bid'ness, he comes in and walks around your feet and lays down in your underwear. The cat has serious problems/ homosexual tendancies. Where do you take a cat with homosexual tendancies to for therapy? Should I accept him for the homosexual cat that he is and put men's underwear out for him to sleep in? On my pillow? I think the cat & I both need therapy. I hate that cat!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Out at Last,

My cat likes to do that to me when I'm sitting on the toilet. That's when I get the most attention from her. Lesbian cat.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Danny's kitty, Sabre, rest his soul, used to curl up in Danny's underwear when he was on the toilet. It's normal for cats to do that. You probably do need therapy, you crazy smart ass!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Jamie, I think he does too...I can read the affection in his tone of printing...lol

Snoozy

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

JamieBowers- You just like to bitch like your dad!

I do see more of my dad in me lately, and I do like the rather frequent bitch, true, but I never liked cats. I'm a dog guy. Dogs are good, cats are bad, dirty, nasty, evil.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Do you know any shark fishermen?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I do see more of my dad in me lately, and I do like the rather frequent bitch, true, but I never liked cats. I'm a dog guy. Dogs are good, cats are bad, dirty, nasty, evil.

Turning into your dad...scary, aint it? Dog is god? Cats are cool!

Do you know any shark fishermen?

Deputy Dog, that's funny, and I'm a cat person!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit