Poem for SevenofNine

by spectromize 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

To Spec: How can I see Claudia? I don't even know where she is! You seem to be making some good time on this board...

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Damn it! I feel like a friggin chaperone here! Old, married, unwanted, unloved, unlusted for (sigh) Well, my horse loves me!! (at least when I'm feeding him carrots)

• Seven
    Seven

Rhw! YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!! I've just discovered my new calling. A professional chaperone! I'd even be
    willing to give you a cut. I'll invest in the Limo
    and you do the promoting. LOL

• spectromize
    spectromize

Frenchy,

Claudia has sent me her picture and told me she didn't feel comfortable to post her picture here so I have to respect her feelings but I'll I can say is she is a real knock out! She's the same Claudia that has posted here on this DB.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

A professional chaperone.....hmmmmm....might be a GREAT idea. We'll get some sandwich boards and stroll in front of a couple of Kingdom Halls known to have lusty little boys and girls. Our slogan could be, "Hot to trot? We'll make sure not!"

Sounds like an idea. :)

• Seven
    Seven

RedhorseWoman, I think we have a winner here. lol
    Great slogan there. I'll get the T-shirts printed out ASAP. :)

• waiting
    waiting

7, I just figured out that you wrote one of those Star Trek sayings and Spectrum the other. I was at work when I first read them and they just slid over my head. Go figure.

What's happened to this board? From religious questionings, to religious grips, to jokes, then friendly jabs. Could we be becoming friends?

I must say, I do feel like Red - a frumpy (myself) chaperone. I told the young men (18 & 17)who work for me that my husband & I were going to get drunk and have good sex tonite. They were soooooooo grossed out. Stupid twits. By the way, here I am writing on the web while my sweetie sleeps.....life ain't so bad. By the way, there was no sex - but it was good to gross out guys - it doesn't take much.

• Seven
    Seven

waiting, Never mind the twits, you go girl!! Those
    young men are just jealous because they wish it was them having the good sex. It is beyond their comprehension at any age. :)

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hey, Spec I read you. Tell Claudia that we miss her here and wish that she would post again, picture or no picture.

To Red and waiting: Hey, girls we love you! Let's not start talking about being old and frumpy now.

Seven: I have to ask you what you mean by this remark: "It is beyond their comprehension at any age" Do you think that a man can't appreciate good sex? Or am I missing the point here?

...and that comment about becoming friends, I sure hope that's true...

• Seven
    Seven

Frenchy, You didn't miss the point. As long as it's good for them they could care less about the closeness and intimacy part of it. IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit