Poem for SevenofNine

by spectromize 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Seven
    Seven

waiting, "There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstitution, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge[that he's never going to get "any"]. This is the dimension of fantasy. Follow the sign post up ahead to "The Dub Romantic Zone."

• spectromize
    spectromize

waiting,

There is a sixth dimension beyond that which is known to women. It is a dimension as vast as the ether and as timeless as the galaxy. It is the middle ground of gravity and the swirls of the black hole, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of women's fears and the summit of her knowledge[that she's never going to give any]. This is the dimension of reality. Follow the sign post up ahead to " This is women's world welcome to the Matrix."

• Seven
    Seven

Hey spec., :)~c(-_-)

• spectromize
    spectromize

SevenofNine,

Good one, Lol!

• Seven
    Seven

Thought you'd like it. ;) lol

• spectromize
    spectromize

SevenofNine what do you think of the sixth dimension? Lol!

• Seven
    Seven

spectromize, Women have arrived at the sixth dimension because they have mastered the art of self-control. Brothers on the other hand wander aimlessly-chanting Colossians 3:5.

• spectromize
    spectromize

SevenofNine,

I only wish you were a man for a few days and try to walk in our gucci's you'd understand what we go thru.

• Seven
    Seven

spectromize, Hmmmm. I would be willing to go along
    with this experiment and become a man for a few days, providing I'd still have a brain. LOL The boring under clothes would have to go also. :)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

What you go through? Oh, PIFFLEFLOSS!! Whine, whine, whine. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit