Definitely getting DF'ed now

by notverylikely 150 Replies latest jw friends

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

"Why don't you go outside and play a game of hide and go fuck yourself?"

LOL, do you really believe the fact that you raised your kids as JWs gives you no responsibility to at least consider the consequences of that?

• yknot
    yknot

Believing.....he is hurting too ....let it slide

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Yknot,

I know he is. But if he loses his kids over this stupid religion he'll be hurting even more. But I'll take your advice and let it go.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

LOL, do you really believe the fact that you raised your kids as JWs gives you no responsibility to at least consider the consequences of that?

No, you just seem to be a loudmouth jackass.

• yknot
    yknot

He isn't........ he is venting and looking from some positive support. He is spinning right now......I think he knows he needs to get a grip...or he would be in his livingroom getting sloshed. However keep in mind the raw nature of his emotions right now. You mean well Believing

• elderelite
    elderelite

knot,

Its part of being a man but Its not pride. Its self respect. You can only play so many games...

• yknot
    yknot

Please explain to me NVL....why can't u fake for a predetermined time?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Yknot, he's been faking for years...that's what's led up to this ugly but necessary situation.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

"No, you just seem to be a loudmouth jackass."

Now you've said something true! I am all you believe I am. For my part I wish you and your family peace and happy days ahead. My father was not a Witness. We never celebrated Father's day with him nor did we send him cards on his birthday. Today he is dead and how I wish I had sent a card to him on Father's Day or on his Birthday!!! I know the hardship of divided families and if I spoke to you in a hard way it was only because I've been there and it is a hard place, brother, very hard.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Well, she's leaning towards scriptural divorce. Will wait a few days to decide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit