Has anyone notice all the KFC's are closing down?.... WHY??

by Darth plaugeis 48 Replies latest social current

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

No problems with Rhode Island, it seems there's more of them showing up with Taco Bell in the store. Move to Rhode Island, that'll fix your problem.

• zombie dub
  • StAnn
    StAnn

I also like Church's but there aren't many around here. And I like Chipotle's too.

Whenever I take the children down to Cincy Children's Hospital, I go through one of the worst and most dangerous neighborhoods in Cincy. There is a little dive on the corner that serves fantastic chicken, sweet potato pie, etc., and I stop there. My husband keeps saying that I'm going to get myself killed but, hey, it's the middle of the day on a busy street and the food is good. Why would they want to kill me? I'm buying their food!

Local, independent restaurants are the only way to go.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I can't go to Popeye's because I'm white.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Jook, Chipotle is the bomb. If you can get over there to try it. I high recommend it.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/retailing/article5580826.ece

• VM44
    VM44

KFC is a little expensive.

• cult classic
    cult classic

I have noticed fewer than in years past. I've been hearing that the quality isn't what it used to be. I think their chicken is too weird tasting. Can't put my finger on it, but it definitely tastes different than when I was a kid.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

We have 5 Dunkin Donuts in town and they are always BUSY.

We stopped in at our KFC in Feb. ordered a Family meal.......... I'm sorry we only have dark meat.

Your kiddin' right? NOPE.

1 week later ................ CLOSED FOREVER!!!!!!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I agree Cult Classic KFC was a treat years ago it was ...... Finger Lickin' Good.

today it's ........... Get this FU#@*G GREASE OF MY FINGE..... HANDS AND DRIPPING DOWN MY ARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

In the UK the stores are franchised. They are a lot less popular than they were in the 70's and 80's. They are over priced, the fries are terrible and the chicken is gross. The only decent thing they do are the Zinger burgers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit