Has anyone notice all the KFC's are closing down?.... WHY??

by Darth plaugeis 48 Replies latest social current

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

In Boston TRY to find a KFC. All the ones I know of are..... GONE???

Does anyone know why? Is it just Massachusetts? Or anyone else notice this..... cause.... I'M SCARED

• blondie
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

KFC's biggest problem is that their prices are insane. If they cut their prices by around 25% my family would probably eat there ten times more often than we do.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like Popeye's better.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

............................ ...OUTLAW

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Popeye's and Bojangles are both better.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

They charge far too much. They use tough chicken. Their chicken breasts are too chewy and the way they cut their birds is strange. They need to up the quality of their products, lower their prices and provide, clean, pleasant restaurants. The one in my town is still open.

• wiser
    wiser

There are alot in Calif.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I haven't been to a KFC in a few years. Ever since they changed their grease and recipe, it just wasn't as good to me. Someone was telling me its gotten better, so one of these days I give them another crack. I like Popeyes a little better, but at times the sodium in their chicken is ridiculous. I prefer frying my own, but I don't always feel like washing dishes afterwards, which makes fast food all so appealing at times.

• designs
    designs

Tough old birds boiled in deep fry oil.................yummmm, what's not to like

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit