What's Your Pet Peeve?

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    People talking loudly on their cell phones in the store!!

Talking on cell phones in nice restaurants!

If you're gonna talk on the phone all through your (and mine) dinner, go to McDonald's or some cheapass cafeteria where noise is part of the ambiance to begin with... I don't wanna pay top dollar for my nice cut of steak and nice wine and have to hear some dumbass talking on the phone.

And that goes for driving too. Put the phone down and drive. Best bumper sticker I've seen in a while: "I bet you can drive better with that cellphone shoved up your ass"

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Noisy eaters drive me crazy too. Can't stand listening to someone chewing their food!!!

Oh, I soooooooo agree!!!! There have even been commercials with loud crunching noises... ewww... do they really think that's going to help sell a product? Not!

My mom was a stickler for manners... chewing with mouth closed and as quietly as possible was expected.

Coffee

• ziddina
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I had a boyfriend who was a really well educated man, graduate from Columbia and Howard but he had a fault that I couldn't stand...he would talk with his mouth full of food.

• minimus
    minimus

I hate that clacking sound of chewing.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Talking with food in your mouth is #1 pet peeve. It's like, dude, close your mouth, chew your food, swallow, then talk to me. Whatever you have to say I can wait for you to finish chewing and swallowing your food (quietly).

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

People who complain about their pet peeves

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Lots of driving stories....

Ok I got 1 I HATE

Those idiots on State Highways (not the 3 lane but 1 lane) who stop in the middle of the road to let a car on a side road at a STOP SIGN go.

50 MPH then STOP!!!!!! I look in my mirror and NO ONE IS BEHIND US!!!! What he couldn't wait 3 seconds. NO YOU STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GOD DAMN HIGHWAY TO BE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's one thing if your turning....... but NO THEY GO STRAIGHT. YOU STOPPED TO LET SOMEONE GO AND NO CARS BEHIND US AND YOU JUST FU*^NG STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston what do you expect it's live or DIE no being nice......... YOU WANT NICE MOVE TO NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

I hate sitting next to smelly people.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

What do you mean I took a BATH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit