Biggest Harm Caused by Watchtower in AllTimeJeff Eyes.

by Scott77 116 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• debator
    debator

Hi JnfB

My motivations are my own as clearly are yours (as someone who say they area current witness and elder on here). I use the bible in line with our teachers of the bible for my answers and if I do it badly I apologise. I would hope that many on here especially non-Jws are willing to goto our main website for better information than just my limited points or the heavily biased post of some off here against witnesses.

http://www.watchtower.org/

I think it helps that a good lot show they have rejected God and the bible as well as witnesses and People can see their arguments are more against a belief in Jehovah and his word and secondary against witnesses who follow Jehovah.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Man I really didn't think this was Reniaa at first - now I think I've been had - I'm such a newbie - hook, line, and sinker - sheeze.

Next time I get caught up in discussion with her will somebody please come hit me on the head with a tack hammer?!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Debator/Reniaa..

You have had it pointed out to you..On more than one occasion..

Most here have no problem with individual JW`s..

They have a Problem with the WBT$ Rules you don`t follow..But..

Expect everyone else to..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• wobble
    wobble

debator,

Why should we accept God and the Bible ?

• elderelite
    elderelite

at this point I cant help but believe that Debator has taken over as Bane's spot as number one troll. Not your fault Just In... I was getting caught up as well.

• TD
    TD

Debator,

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. Do you think ther bible is wrong in this stated principle?

It's not a question of whether the principle as right or wrong as I suspect you well know.

It's a question of applicability. The contrasts between, 'Christ' vs 'Belial'; 'Light' vs 'Darkness'; 'Righteousness' vs 'Unrighteousness' and 'The Temple' vs 'Idols' are self explanatory

Drawing finer distinctions than that only makes the case of judgemetalism for me.

• BANE
    BANE

Yeah ElderElite, ANYONE that beats you guys with the Bible MUST be a troll right?

Lord have mercy...Armaggeddon is coming! Wake the heck up! Look around you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2qDW34Fr64&feature=related This is just a small video that explains it.

Stop being ignorant complainers! Some being idiot apostates!!!

• elderelite
    elderelite

LOL just like a troll... I said his name and he appeared!

(look a pic of bane)

• BANE
    BANE

Elderelite, You are supposed to be some kind of Elder. You shouldn´t mock your brothers. In fact if you really are an Elder how do you find the time to be here? IF you are loaded down as you say?

• elderelite
    elderelite

I have also figured out, beyond doubt, that Debator and bane are the same person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit