I Went in Field Service Yesterday!!

by Valentine 54 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

FanFrickinTastic, Tina!

We appreciate your effort! Maybe we should give the WT what they want. An official org. that is dedicated to opposing only THEM!

Because of Tina's bravery and valor, she needs to be rcognized for her effort. I nominate Tina as "service coordinator" for "EEEW!"(Educated and Enlightened to Eradicate the Watchtower)

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• Valentine
    Valentine

(((((ldh mind rhett-WTG!! lol))))))))

(((((((((((tr))))))))))) ewwwwwwwww lol. Good one there hun lol.T

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

AWESOME Tina -- good for you girl friend! Now that is what I would call effective "preaching" efforts.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Tina,Good morning from the Great White North.Girl you are just too cool!What a great story..LOL...OUTLAW

• jamaica
    jamaica

Maybe I can put a sign in the window of my truck or in my business..
    Any sugestions as to wording?
    "It has come to my attention that JW's are currently accused of hiding child molesters inside their congregation’s.
    Do you want a pedophile at your front door?"

Jamaica

• cat1759
    cat1759

Good Job Valentine! After you left JWs you never thought you would be doing street work again, didya?

I am impressed!

cathy

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Tina!

Great work - just giving the true facts - let people make up their own minds. Obviously, they did....they didn't want anything from the jw's.

Makes you feel a bit freezin' proud of yourself, eh? Good for you!

waiting

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Tina:

You probably did MORE good works with the Silent Lambs brochures than you did in all of your years of door to door witncssing. You are to be commended.

Richard

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." Dean Vernon Wormer, Faber College

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I am in complete AWE of your efforts, and cleverness, in taking advantage of an opportunity!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Andee
    Who's a cold weather wimp.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Whooopppeeee. That was great, Tina. I'm so proud of you. j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit