I Went in Field Service Yesterday!!

by Valentine 54 Replies latest jw friends

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

you get to report and be paid triple time for this

great job!

• Valentine
    Valentine

(((((ang,Zaz,freeman,wheel AbbA))))))))))) Thanks,I have plans to go out again when I return from vacation."> Ok Ab,get that board on!!!! yeah we can rain on their parade easily,just keep an eye open when we see them out.
    Abbadon,now that sounds like a conversation stopper from Weaning from the Scraptures!!! lol luv to all,T

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

Too cool!! I love it! I need to get my printer working again so I can share. This is something I've not thought of. Since I live in a different state than my old cong no one would ever know me (like it matters anyhow).

Shelly
    Former victim and recovering wonderfully from a broken spirit
    Smile, because we all have been freed from slavery!!

• Valentine
    Valentine

Hi sweetone,
    Nice too meet you! Yes we can all share in this 'field service' :> hugs,t

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

VERY COOL!! It seems like the Witnesses are always hanging around the Kmart parking lot on Saturday morning .... hmmmmmmmm

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Tina,

Nice Job.

Can you mail me one of your silentlambs brochure?

My email addy is in my profile, so please email me so that can email you with my address.

Thanks.

Ajax

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and the best things never die." - The Shawshank Redemption

• Valentine
    Valentine

Hi bobsgirl......kmart eh? (smilin here)
    Ajax,you can print them out from silentlambs website It's at the bottom of the page . hugs,to all.T

Todays Affirmation:

• outnfree
    outnfree

Tinabel!

YOU ROCK!!!

Laughin' and luvvin' ya,

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Since this is Thursday, your post must be part of this board's "Service Meeting".

Thank you for that educational demonstration, Sister Valentine.

Now, does anyone in our audience have an experience that they would like to relate. Perhaps someone has recently run into a householder who was praying for the Witnesses to go away - and then found that holy spirit has guided an apostate to their door?

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Abaddon said: "How about chucking a few thousand leaflets out of a plane over a DC stadium?"

I admire your spirit, but any shenanigans with airplanes these days is likely to get you shot down. Better make those leaflets out of flame-retardant paper.

Great job, Tina. And to think, all this time I thought you were the meek, shy, quiet type!

Hmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit