Dear Dr. Laura Schlesinger (& Jay Dubs)

by BritBoy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I am sorry but I must agree with Dr Laura here. Being a Christian homosexuality is still a sin,a nd a amonination.

Other Laws were taken out when Jesus dies on the cross. Homosexuality is not one of them.

I liked Dr Laurta when she was on the radio here. Why do you think she is very popular?

In a world whihc is lacking a moral compass, she is providing one. Many christian churches are too afrad of offended people with truth of God's word by but pointing out sin. The church just might be empty if the Preacher just might give a sermon on how not Just homosexuality but adultry and fornication are wrong. If anyone who can point a Scripute that say they are not a sin I like you to share it.

How can a person change if sin is never pointed out but just accepted? We may in the back of our mind agree it is wrong but don't want to offend anyone or pay the price in a politically correct workd it is so.

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• Mulan
    Mulan

I think Makena has a good idea, here. How can we let Dr. Laura know about the silentlambs program?

Welcome home Makena! How was Makena??

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• TR
    TR

Dr. Laura accepts fax's but not email. So a person could fax her a letter along with the Silent Lambs website address.

http://www.drlaura.com/main/

Dr. Laura’s fax number is: (818)461-5140.

Dr. Laura does not have e-mail.
    Or you can write her at:
    Dr. Laura Schlessinger
    P.O. Box 8120
    Van Nuys, CA 91409

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• TR
    TR

bttt

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

Regardless of my opinions of Dr. Laura, now. I also think it would be a very good idea to clue her in about Silent Lambs.

Also, in my post, I stated that I "liked" her stance on the welfare of children. Correction: I am still very much behind her on that issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit