Lakers or Celtics?

by minimus 110 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It's tied, 1 to 1. I'm with the Green Team over LaLa Boys. My prediction it'll be Celtics in best out of 7.

• flipper
    flipper

As much as I hate the L.A. Lakers being a Sacramento Kings fan still mourning the " fixed " NBA Western Conference 2002 finals debacle where a referee took bets and cheated the Lakers to a title over the Kings - that being said I'm sticking with the Lakers in 7 ; 4 games to 3. As much as I hate to say it - the refs will hand it to Kobe and the boys

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I was leaning toward Lakers in 6, and the game 1 win reassured me of that. After last night's game though, I'm unsure. The refs are calling it kinda tight. You could look at a player wrong last night, and they would call a foul. Kobe had 5 files by the 3rd quarter. I'm not a conspiracy kind of guy, but after the whole ref scandal thing from a couple years back, and Joey Crawford getting suspended for questionable technicals, I'm wondering if the league and David Stern are nudging the refs to make this series stretch all the way to a game 7.

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

As much as I hate the L.A. Lakers being a Sacramento Kings fan still mourning the " fixed " NBA Western Conference 2002 finals debacle where a referee took bets and cheated the Lakers to a title over the Kings - that being said I'm sticking with the Lakers in 7 ; 4 games to 3. As much as I hate to say it - the refs will hand it to Kobe and the boys. Peace out, Mr. Flip

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Let's go celts!

I'm from Boston......and only watched 5 games all season....all of them post season games

guess I'm not the biggest fan

dc

• Mr. Monday Night
    Mr. Monday Night

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

• tec
    tec

Cowboys!

Wait.

Sorry.

Wrong sport.

Tammy

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Lakers. I can't stand the Leprechaun fart machines.

• Highlander
    Highlander

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

BEAT L.A!

• minimus
    minimus

So it's payback because of cheats from a few years ago??

I'd hope no one gets robbed to "make things right".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit