THE MOST THRILLING MOMENT of your life.....?

by Terry 56 Replies latest jw friends

• not a captive
    not a captive

Palm, Someday we have to make a date.

• watson
    watson

My first make out session in the balcony of our local movie theater. Wooohoo!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

The sense of relief and elation in the minutes after both my babies were born. Nothing quite like it.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

It's so hard to pick just one. There's the sexual moments... the falling in love moments... the moments exploring foreign countries... the rock concerts... and then there are the little things... like celebrating Christmas for the first time... or teaching your child their A B C's... I just can't pick one.

• Terry
    Terry

A larger version of my meeting with John Barry and Miklos Rosza. Can you believe how much hair I was packing??

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Buying this a couple of weeks ago: 2010 V Star 950 Tourer

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

That would probably be when I didn't die after crashing my hang-glider on enchanted rock.

• designs
    designs

Helping my babies come into the world, second- my little grandson.

• upnorth
    upnorth

As a kid......... skiing, I took off on this huge jump, I was some where past 40 feet off the ground because I could see over the tops of the trees along the ski trail. I was a bit scared because I thought I was going to over shoot the sloped landing and land on flat ground.......I survived and made the same jump just once more and survived again and never hit it again.

As an adult I'd like to say my children but I'll have to say the thrill of the existence of my grandchildren is hard to put to words.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Kissing my brand new little Egg immediately after she hatched. Yup, kissed her right through her cheese.

Holding my second little egg for the first time right after he hatched and kissing him on his soft little forehead.

Cruising the Caribbean with my grandma and aunt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit