THE MOST THRILLING MOMENT of your life.....?

by Terry 56 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I would have said the birth of my daughter, but then I had grandkids!!

• flipper
    flipper

The Most Thrilling Moment of My Life ? When I got married to Mrs. Flipper in the Sierra mountains under a gazebo ! Also the most thrilling : Watching the birth of my 3 dear children back in the 1980's

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

One of the top ten moments. I took the CPA exam twice before and knew that I did not pass. The third time I had a high level of confidence. Whe you do not pass, you receive a letter. However when you pass, you get a "big" envelope. The big envelope includes various forms that need to be completed.

So, when I received the "big" envelope. I knew before I opened the letter that I had passed. Absolutely thrilling!!

I wish everyone can have a "big" envelope experience.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I don't know what it would be. Seeing a total solar eclipse a year ago? Getting to watch a week of Grand Slam tennis at the Australian Open two years ago? Getting to meet Kim Clijsters a few years before that? Getting to meet my favorite band on several occasions? Graduating college? Going away to college? Traveling overseas for the first time? Meeting my first significant other for the first time? Running into a friend from school (whom I thought I'd never see again, who had moved away to Nevada) in an entirely different state, at Disneyland of all places, at night, while I was lost, during summertime at peak attendance for the park (what are the odds of that happening?)? Being totally dazzled after watching lightning strike a utility pole just yards away when I was in kindergarten, the explosion blinding me?

• moshe
    moshe

The volksplane I was flying crashed into a corn field. The say any landing you can walk away from is a good landing and if you can use the airplane again, then it's a great landing.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

The day my current husband and I were married. Usually he's such a hard ass, strong, silent type, but he couldn't stop smiling when we said our vows. The mayor even cracked up over it.

• not a captive
    not a captive

I would be lying not to say that the greatest thrill was after a long winter of trying to "get right" with God but nothing got "right". I had quit trying. But then he did something very clear, open and unexpected that I knew he was really around and loved me like he does everyone else. A few days after, I remember that it was still frozen outside and we had the little girls bundled up after dark. We were in the field where later that spring we were going to plant tomatoes to sell. I looked up and the moon was mostly full and there were some few clouds. The branches were bare and my husband was talking about how we would do everything and all I could think about was how God was somewhere around and cared even up there on our mountain.

• not a captive
    not a captive

My next most thrilling moment was finding out the little boy I took care of could understand what I said to him.

• millions now living are dead
    millions now living are dead

When Bob Barker called me a moron. No joke. I cherish that moment.

Mil

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

not a captive:

That was beautiful. I wish I could share a bottle of red wine with you under the stars and talk about life, love, the births of our children, our men, our lost loves, hopes and dreams and anything else......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit