Oh the Irony!

by Hadit 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

I'm no longer surprised at the extent some people will go to feel self righteous.

You've been sacrificed.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I don't want to cause your even more distress, but your story makes me wonder if your dad threw you under the bus, because it was the easiest way for him to return to the cult. I also wonder if he has mental problems due to his demon experience.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Wow. I'm really sorry. Your dad is a douche (and I say that with all due respect, knowing that you must love him a ton - my family are, similarly, complete douchey douchewads, even though I love them and all.)

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

(And I second the "he needs help" bit over the demon possession. Maybe he's got sleep paralysis or night terrors or one of those similar sleep disorders? Lots of fundies who have those believe they've been possessed...)

• Hadit
    Hadit

Thanks guys! So nice to have support and understanding. He is a drama queen - it's complete bs about the demons - it's a control tactic. He had a bad dream and gas. It's just so frustrating to see all this and to be treated like a disease. They are the ones who are sick. It's horrifying to see how deep the mind control runs.

Yknot: He was df'd for multiple reasons - alcohol, smoking, messing around.

I agree - I have been sacrificed and thrown under the bus. Let the fun times begin - the elder clowns and their circus will be coming to a theatre near me.

Thanks for listening! As per Outlaw - let's all have a beer - cheers!

• wobble
    wobble

Dear Hadit, you have my sympathy too, it is so hard when someone that close betrays your trust, as he has done, he knows that was for him, not the elders to hear.

And where are the scriptural answers to your questions ??????

Love,

Wobble

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Just because someone no longer appears to be a preaching, door knocking, knife carrying member of a high control group, doesn't mean that they are now harmless, but slightly doolally, members of society.

Unfortunately, their children don't rush off to university to bone up on psychology before they announce to their loved ones that they have been sucked into high control cults.

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit