Who apologize more to the opposite sex? Men or Women?

by asilentone 25 Replies latest social relationships

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Men no questions about it.

I think it is in the woman's eyes that say it all...... either drop it now or the scary look.............. you better say sorry or DIE!

Men apologize more.

• blondie
    blondie

Just because someone apologizes doesn't indicate they mean it and are taking personal responsibility and will make any adjustments (this applies to men and women).

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

The question wasn't, do you mean it..................

The question was, Who apoloigizes more.

• yknot
    yknot
    Just because someone apologizes doesn't indicate they mean it and are taking personal responsibility and will make any adjustments (this applies to men and women).

Great point....!!!

I was just ponding if my ease in apologizing is really because I am sorry or just the ingrained submissiveness and make nice to keep things moving smoothly.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I don't think they heard you Darth, so I'll repeat it, the question wasn't do you mean it, it was who apologizes more?

• yknot
  • Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Since its the men that make the most mistakes...never really listen...and say the wrong things...law of averages suggests it must be them that have to do the most apologising...

Loz x

• yknot
    yknot

I really wanna know where these men who apologize are at!!!

Seriously!!!

My husband has maybe apologized a total of 10 times in the 17 years ago I have known him.....

Whereas I apologize over any misunderstanding or mistake weekly........

(this is not suggesting he don't have things to be sorry about but he just hopes things will pass and get swept under the rug)

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Ah YNOT so your tactic should be to not let things pass...lol...it works...

Loz x

• yknot
    yknot
    Ah YNOT so your tactic should be to not let things pass...lol...it works

LOL tried that !

Man is as stubborn as a mule.....

I just don't have it in me to argue more than a week (week-and a half if I am really mad).......it is against my naturally optimistic temperament.

I can have a pretty strong personality but hubby is just more dominate.

Guess my JW and Southern upbringing screwed me up pretty good, married a man who could 'take the lead'......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit