Who apologize more to the opposite sex? Men or Women?

by asilentone 25 Replies latest social relationships

• asilentone
  • Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

I'm sorry, were we supposed to answer this one? hehe

• yknot
    yknot

The gender who realizes that not all battles are won by clear and concise victories versus slow and steady infiltration........

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Whichever one is horniest feeling the most romantic.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

It is a well known fact that women never admit to being wrong - so why would they apologize? (In the UK we spell... apologise)

• yknot
    yknot

Many men fall back on thinking 'She will get over it'..........

Of course she doesn't and it all come back up in a later disagreement......

The best apologies are sincere, believable and followed by mind-numbing deep kisses that make you forget why you were angry at him in the first place.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Gladiator is right, women never admit to being wrong. Even when they go a round about way of admitting some error on their part, they have a steady supply of convenient excuses. "I wasn't feeling well." "You know how I get during that time of the month." "My mother was sick."

They truly are a fascinating species.

• yknot
    yknot

Glad and Misery...have just pissed off their womenfolk beyond apology evidently :)

Maybe apology ratios aren't divided by gender rather personality type.......

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

41 years and I've got to be way ahead on apologies. Of course my wife would tell me that it's because I do more things that are wrong. I'm sorry but I think she is wrong as much as me or, I'm sorry to say she may be wrong even more times then me.

Hey I just realized I (apologised) UK spelling, twice in this post chalk up two more for me.

LD

• dgp
    dgp

Interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit