I guess I am cult leader now!

by Anti-Christ 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Hi. I've been gone for a while but I kind of miss you guys and gals so I decided to see what was up.

For me I found out a few days ago that in my old congregation the gossip about me ( I was first shocked that there was any gossip about me) is that I have started my own cult and I have a few followers (ex jdubs) Wow! I fell on my ass! I was like WTF! So why am I not Dfd? I was told the minute I set foot in the hall I will be. Nice! I guess all they got on me is gossip so they are probably waiting for me to cause trouble in the cong. before they do any thing. Crazy stuff hey?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You're not THE Anti-Christ, then?

• dissed
    dissed

Visiting my old cong.......Gossip went on a rampage. They thought I ran away from my wife and became a Baptist. The gossip became so bad that when I showed up at the meeting, to visit and get some of my things, somebody refused to talk with me, thinking I WAS DF'd. When finally believing the truth, he hugged me, and was glad I didn't fall away afterall.

Another JW who had been storing some stuff for me threw it all away thinking I had left the truth.

Speaking of gossip getting out of hand.

True, I wasn't communicating with them my fad-away status, but.........gossip knows no bounds with the JW's.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Lol! no...

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Just to clarify the Lol was for palmtree67.

Dissed, yes I am now aware of how crazy the gossip gets.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I reckon the R&F get so frustrated by what they see going on in the hall and being forbidden to speak about it so.. when they get an opportunity to have an 'allowed' conflict with a DA or a DF one..and/or a good ol' gossip....they just go off on a mission with it....disperses some of the angst and breaks up the tedium...

Loz x

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Lol! no...

Well fuck. Now who am i gonna worship?

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Well fuck. Now who am i gonna worship?

Sorry to disappoint.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The gossip is not only sanctioned, it is encouraged and spurred on by "local needs" parts regarding how to treat "those who forsake the meetings and rebel against the elders." Local needs parts to encourage shunning and fear and hatred are all they can do if you haven't been caught committing a DFing offense.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Sorry to disappoint.

No worries, there is this cute gal a few hours away I have been spending my money on and nights with. She's got my attention for now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit