I just put a bullet in the head of....

by AK - Jeff 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx TM. I'm ok with it all. It was coming to the realization, as willyloman put it, that there is no room for toxic relationships in my life now. Good analogy, Yknot, of putting down a sick pet.

I don't think this guy will ever figure it out, and my beating of my head against the wall trying to get him to do so was indeed, toxic for me.

I had a bit of a rough day yesterday. I am fine now. I worked out some of my frustration in the flower beds today. Good therapy.

Jeff

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I suspect it is not really over as the 'seed' you planted may spring up sometime in the distant future.

Outaservice

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Thanks for sharing this, AK-Jeff. I hope it was cathartic to write it. Did Rick ever have to pay child support? I think there's a "Rick" in almost every JW congregation, with not only the inability to make grown-up decisions without "spiritual" guidance, but also the tendency to sponge as much as they can off their loving brothers. That he tattled on himself for oral sex is priceless though and makes me wonder if he's not dealing with some sort of mental illness (no offense).

Baba said: "I love you, Jeff. You are more to me than words on a public forum. You are a damned fine, perceptive, intelligent, compassionate man.

I hope we can sit and talk in the "real life" someday."

That was a really sweet and kind thing to say.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

The Watchtower organization will continue to kill relationships with friends and family as long as they are around. That's what they do best.

Hell, they're proud of it.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well done Jeff, all you have done for this guy and this is the way he repays you,shocking, what words of encouragement can any one give? you done your best

• willyloman
    willyloman

Jeff: Nice post. Further proof that leaving the WT influence behind often allows us to occupy the moral high ground.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit