The JW view of world/personal events is repulsive, unkind & just plain offensive

by jambon1 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Maybe they get bitter and twisted because subconciously they know everyone is laughing at them. The Dubs have been a joke for years!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The God of the ancient warmongers is alive and well in the Watchtower corporation.
    Thanks for your sentiment that is easy to agree with.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It really is an unfair and unloving view of life and others. Bad events are considered good because the end must be soon. All worldly people are evil, that is why they must be killed (by God of course).

I found that once I became one of the "world" people in the world were no worse than JWs in any regard. Even though I know some worldly people that sleep around, or do drugs, well so did witnesses that I knew. My best friend was dealing weed whilst pioneering. And there are many people I have met that hold to very high moral standards.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would rather trust worldly people that sell drugs and sleep around than those witlesses that ruin children's lives, waste everyone's time, molest children and protect the pedophiles while silencing the victims, and kill and eat babies. For sure, there is no way in hell that selling drugs can be as bad as eating babies.

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

They kinda have a talabanish thinking going on among them.

DV

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    and kill and eat babies. For sure, there is no way in hell that selling drugs can be as bad as eating babies.

Whoa, dude! What fucked-up congregation did you attend? They actually ate babies?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I haven't spoken to many witnesses over the last couple of weeks since my dad died but I had one the guys I work with saying " was he in the truth?..........oh well"

A sister phone and tell me as he "wasn't in the truth he's is now better off"

and no cards at all from people I considered to be friends, except our congregation secretary.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I thought of a line from country joe and the fish "and we know that peace can only be won when we blow them all to kingdom come"

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

When I was a member of the "family religion", my cousin told me I was going to hell for smoking cigarettes......................and HE smoked pot AND get drunk before every church service in which he was one of the alter boys.

I had another cousin who told me I was going to hell because I used profanity, but is was okay for her to boss family members around like she was in the Marine Corps.

There are judgemental, over the top, self-righteous people everywhere, in every religion.

You just have to choose in which religion you are able to tolerate these attitudes.

Judge Dread

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Jambon1, did all of those people go to your KH? It's scary to think of so much retardness confined to one small area!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit