BackRoomBilly

THE SISTERS HUSBAND IS WAITING ON NEW LIGHT

(burp)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ok, now that's just funny.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Gossiping about your own mate?? Now, that's classy.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

How can it be gossip if the ladies in question were talking about their own private affairs? It may have been inappropriate but I hardly think it was gossip.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Well, I'm going to call Bullshit on the entire topic. XPeterX joined a month ago...and this is what he posts? It's all crapola. Nothing rings true.

As Judge Judy says, "Don't pee on my leg and tell me its raining."

r.

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

I think i'm with restrangled on this one. This guy seems phoney. First all sisters were ugly now this.

P.S. Mindmedia, I saw your post on "ugly sisters" and I think you're SMOKIN' HOT.

• dgp
    dgp

Backroom Billy, three hundred cheers for you! ROFL! I'm keeping that image file!

I have noticed that JW's tend to dump little problems on people they feel safe with. "Feeling safe with" meaning "someone who won't really understand what I say, but who will help me let some steam off anyways". The one I know more closely can open up a lot with complete strangers she will never see again, but will not make a short comment with someone close to her. Of course you would know better, but, maybe this is at work here?

• belbab
    belbab

Back Room Billy,

"THE SISTERS HUSBAND IS WAITING ON NEW LIGHT"

If the husband is waiting on new light, he needs to turn the switch on. A good electrician knows the switch is connected with handle pointing up to be on. It's a safety thing, down is out, up is turned on.

belbab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit