Let's Talk Baseball ! Who's your Favorite Team ? Love My S.F. Giants !

by flipper 240 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I mean 5-2

• poopsiecakes
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Ummm..... 8-2 WOW!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

this is becoming a goat fuck of epic proportions....

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

poor Vladdy...the fat lady hasn't sung yet but she's definitely clearing her throat!!!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The Giants really had their mojo working tonight.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

They sure did!! I'm happy for the Giants fans but very sad for me and the Rangers fans....hold me, LWT!!! lol

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

It's always a new game tomorrow

My husband is stressed out.. because he says when the Giants score high in one game they struggle for the rest. It should be interesting.

• flipper
    flipper

It appears that Cliff Lee didn't fair too well against the Mojo of my Giants ! No shame in that. Neither did Roy Halladay, Roy Oswalt, Hamels, or whatever the hell Atlanta's ace of their pitching staffs name was. Feeling very good about things. We have Matt Cain going tonight - and he's more solid than Lincecum in my opinion - especially emotionally. He's cool as an assassin, doesn't get rattled.

I'll talk to you guys after the game - I have to go chant my Indian chant with my owl feather in my Giants hat in the meadow above the cliff on our property with my 2 black labradors ! It will give my Giants strength to the young group of misfits and put a curse on the Texas Rangers ! I go in peace

• zarco
    zarco

Flipper - I love the Giant's chances with Cain pitching and it seems like the team believes that it can hit against anyone. Would love to attend a game, although it would have to be a game 6 now and the stinking flight from the Chatham Islands is pretty expensive:)

Go Giants!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit