My Son Responds to his JW Mom's Condescending " Guilt Inspiring" E-Mail

by flipper 85 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this up in conjuction with the E-mail Flipper junior's mom wrote him so you could read his response. It was freaking awesome

• Mary
    Mary

Soooo Flipper.....has your son gotten a response from his mother after the last email he sent her? Or did it send her over the edge?

Inquiring minds want to know!

• flipper
    flipper

MARY- Thanks for the inquiry . Been so busy haven't had time to post his mom's reply. Her reply is so ridiculous- it doesn't deserve it's own thread. But the middle of last week my son sent mrs. Flipper and me this E-mail -

My son states, " I guess my mom didn't get any of what I was saying. I didn't really expect much more than this though. This is what happens when you argue beliefs with crazy stubborn JW's. "

I edited the good parts because some of his mom's E-mail was quite redundant and repetitious. So here was her reply -

" Hi son, thank you for your frankness, and your E-mail. We have had a busy weekend ! Your sister had an assembly part on pioneering- it's been 7 years since she has been pioneering. A love for God ( not fear ) and a true love for people motivates her. It's founded on accurate knowledge from God's word, which has been tested through time, history, real people, men and women, places, times in history, founded over and over with archaeology finds. ( Then she rambles on aimlessly about the name Jehovah being found on something older than the Moabite stone ) More evidence and facts son that we are not weirdo's. ( Then she rambles on about historian Josephus recording a report about Jesius Christ being a real historical person ) SIGH ! She continues , " Therefore, Jesus being a real man who walked on the earth, before the Catholic Church ( boy ! Satan's lies with His movies and books sure have deceived some into thinking there is no Jehovah ) Jesus had the real encounter with Satan while on earth this evil wicked spirit wanted to turn him against his own Father !! Sound familiar ? "

She continues, " I am very proud to bear my Father's name - Jehovah - I am always in awe of His creations, not Mother Earth. He deserves the credit ( would you like to compose a song and over time people cross the name of Flipper Junior out, and have none of the credit with your song ? I don't think that would be fair or the truth ) ( This really pissed me off by her coming across with her typical condescending passive/aggressive put downs towards my son's music ) AARRGHH !!! She continues, " I love the true gems that the faithful and discreet slave provides spiritual encouragement each month. To better our lives in a truly loveless world. ( Barf ! ) "

She adds, " Well son, I don't know what god you are following , obviously it is some religion of some sort. The HATRED YOU HAVE TOWARDS US AS JEHOVAH"S PEOPLE is sad it's went so far. " ( WHAT HATRED !!!! ???? My son wrote the most loving , caring letter possible ! Is this lady from the planet Neptune !!?? ) She adds, " You would not want to be around us, our very being is protecting our Father and His name ( as if he needs protecting ) not just a part timer, staying busy. Your other sister just got a call and her husband has a part in the Drama at the District convention. I guess you would probably not want to have nothing to do with coming. We have training for the building of the Kingdom Halls, Regional Building Committee has just called me and asked me to take care of organizing 85 hot meals through our congregation this Saturday at noon. Yes son - it's a real privilege to serve with over 7 million brothers and sisters around the world, not going to war to kill each other- all our meetings have exact same information, word for word, from the Bible, every week- truly a worldwide ( mind control cult ) organization. ( Italics mine ). I love you son, I don't know what else to say. Son, we did not change our beliefs, we are still the same - I hope one day you will reconsider what you hold valuable, love Mom.

If you were able to get through reading that without pounding your fist on a table or biting your tongue, or gritting your teeth- you are a bigger person than I am. It is amazing to me how my ex-wife REALLY discredits ANY good my son has within him. It's like she is a switched on automon robot who has NO REAL human emotions. Just disgusting. But the good news is my son understands Cult mind control and it's power. I talked with him and explained to him that if his mom and 2 sisters HAD CONTROL of their own minds - they wouldn't be this way with normal human personalities. Cult mind control takes a normal human's personality and transforms it into a stark , obedient cult like automatic robot syndrome which thus destroys the real human emotions underneath. So my son is doing fine folks. He gets it and understands. But I'm sure it definitely hurts underneath within him. Same as I hurt regarding his sisters shunning him and me. He's a strong young man though psycholgically and emotionally.

As always- I welcome your observations and takes. Your comments are always appreciated. Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

All I can say is WOW!! You were married to that woman?

Condescending robot indeed!!

• flipper
    flipper

TRUTHSEEKERIAM- Yep, I was married to that woman for 19 years . My 3 adult children are the jewels who I love that I took out of the marriage. They are now 25 ( my son ) non-witness, 23 witness daughter, and 21 a witness daughter. Believe me the weight on my shoulders is much lighter since the divorce in 1998

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this up for others to read what my son's mom wrote back to him after his fantastic E-mail he wrote her

• zoiks
    zoiks

Sigh. She sounds just like my mom.

I'm sure Flipper Jr. is able to see right through this. It's so sad that he can't even have a reasonable, intelligent exchange with his own mother. I know how that feels.

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, Flipper!

• flipper
    flipper

ZOIKS - We were talking to a younger poster CHELLECHELLE and she said HER JW mom sounded exactly like this as well. I think ALL JW's are clones of one another . Kind of like Stepford dubs or something. It is sad my son can't have a decent, normal conversation with his JW mom without being judged. At least he has Mrs. Flipper- my wife and myself who he is really close to

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Flipper..

The reply to your son is Contrived Bullshit..Did she even bother to read your son`s Email??

Your son hates JW`s?..His mom Protects God?..Is she an Escaped mental patient?..

................. ...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary
    Well son, I don't know what god you are following , obviously it is some religion of some sort. The HATRED YOU HAVE TOWARDS US AS JEHOVAH"S PEOPLE is sad it's went so far. " ( WHAT HATRED !!!! ???? My son wrote the most loving , caring letter possible ! Is this lady from the planet Neptune !!?? )

Na.....she's so full of shit she's obviously from Uranus. Silly twat. Flipper send me your address so I can send you a sympathy card for being married to this moron for 19 years.

She adds, " You would not want to be around us, our very being is protecting our Father and His name

What a crock........why would God's name need 'protecting'???? From what? Satan de Debbil? George Bush? Dolly Parton? Good grief, even by Dub standards, this is way over the top........

Your other sister just got a call and her husband has a part in the Drama at the District convention. I guess you would probably not want to have nothing to do with coming.

Gee.....what was her first clue????

We have training for the building of the Kingdom Halls, Regional Building Committee has just called me and asked me to take care of organizing 85 hot meals through our congregation this Saturday at noon. Yes son - it's a real privilege to serve with over 7 million brothers and sisters around the world, not going to war to kill each other

Ya......unlike all the poor saps in WWII who went to war against an insane psychopath like Hitler, so that groups like the JW's could enjoy freedom and then spit on the very people who made this freedom possible.

- all our meetings have exact same information, word for word, from the Bible, every week- truly a worldwide ( mind control cult

Resistance is futile.........

She's completely nuts Flipper.....how the hell did you stay married to this idiot for 19 years??!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit