My Son Responds to his JW Mom's Condescending " Guilt Inspiring" E-Mail

by flipper 85 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

That was amazing. Your son articulated exactly how the situation is. I think that is the best thing, so that the mother retains no false hope. She can then hopefully set her mind to having a relationship based on reality.

• zoiks
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

one cool son

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I have to say I think that's about the best letter of this type I've read on this forum, and I've read lots and lots of them over the years.

Great job!

• dissed
    dissed

Wow, that's one heck of a powerful email......Yeah, if he was my son, I would be very proud of him as well.

• tec
    tec

Your son sounds so calm and sure in his beliefs; couple that with what sounds like a truly caring nature and you are very justified in being proud of him. I was so happy to read that he invited his mother into his life; that he accepts her and does not blame her. I hope she understands how priceless that is and that she accepts; I would find it impossible to deny my son such a small request as gardening and hiking after such a letter.

Well done.

Tammy

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    " Be a rebel dare to love ! "

He said it all in that one line of his song. He's a young man to be proud of, Flipper!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Down here we would say he cussed her out without uttering one curse word!

Bravo!

Sylvia

• startingover
    startingover

WOW, WOW and WOW!!!! What a great response!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Excellent E-mail, Flipper Junior!!

And as OUTLAW said, far milder than one I'd write...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit