JW Facebook Group - anarchy at the Memorial LMAO

by James_Slash 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

I think it was funny as heck.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

I don't think anarchy at the Memorial is funny per se. We all remember how insane we thought "apostates" were. But Mickey Mouse makes a damn fine point on the facebook discussion - mention Jesus and then Jehovah's Witnesses go all apeshit.

Cult.

• RR
    RR

Okay which one of you posted the following there?

Mickey Moose Isn't it strange how apostates are always banging on about Jesus? So many have been duped into thinking that they can gain salvation through Jesus whereas we know salvation is only through association with Jehovah's organization.
  • recovering
    recovering

His response is even better, he missed the sarcasm completely

It's appalling how these apostates just want to disrupt our worship. The FDS has warned us about these people who want to praise Jesus and ignore Jehovah and his earthly organisation. BTW we had over 200 attend our memorial which was an increase and 3 people partook again another increase, Jehovah is surely blessing our congregation.

it is also funny that he does not realize the number of partakers should be going down

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    Isn't it strange how apostates are always banging on about Jesus? So many have been duped into thinking that they can gain salvation through Jesus whereas we know salvation is only through association with Jehovah's organization.

LOL!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I don't think the poster missed Mickey Moose's sarcasm - I think he was adding to it.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Ha, ha, cantleave!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit