• snowbird
    snowbird

So many lately!

Welcome one, welcome all!

Come on in, stand up tall!

Sylvia

• cantleave
    cantleave

Is this a sign that things are begining to crumble in the org? Are people disturbed by the ever increasing control and constant change in key doctines such as the the new generation explanation?

I also know that for every newbie here there are many other who have left and haven't found this board.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Admittedly, I feel sheepish and scared at being here......but I've 'disappeared' ...... so whats left?

The new Generations teaching is going to be too much for some to swallow. I couldn't believe it when I read it.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome, DaringHart!

I think that "this generation" thingy is causing many a JW to ask, "Say what???????"

The WT is digging its own grave, one shovelful at a time.

Sylvia

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

keep em coming , great to see,welcome everyone

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Perhaps, and I don't even know whether I believe this yet or not, the borg has given up on goals relating to volume of members and is changing its focus to fully indoctrinating die-hards. I honestly wonder if they really care that people leave.

I, too, give a hearty welcome to all newbies. Then again, I might still be considered a newbie to many myself. I've only been here a few months and probably won't hit 1000 posts for another couple weeks.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yeah, welcome!

ALL NEW ONES!!!

We're glad you're here.

Sylvia

• Heaven
    Heaven

Ok, so does this mean I'm not considered a 'newbie' anymore?

• EverAStudent
    EverAStudent

To daringheart: what is the "new" generations teaching? Is there a thread on this?

• snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit