I shall pray for wine this year

by Titus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

Will you do it?

• Titus
    Titus

Not yet. But I am sure I shall do it one day. I sall DA myself from stage. After giving talk or something, I'll say only: FROM TODAY J.B.T. DOES NOT SERVE AS ELDER or MINISTERIAL SERVANT ANYMORE. FURTHERMORE, HE IS NOT A JW ANYMORE.

Yes, I'll do that!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Although some were probably joking, there are some good ideas in the previous posts!

Jehovah, (go on for at least 7 minutes about how great he is for sending his son down to suffer and die and betraying him, according to Christ's own words in the NWT)

Thanks for GIVING this wonderful gift ONLY to the annointed who now have a savior. Although most of us cannot be counted among those worthy to have Christ as a savior, we can imagine how wonderful that is!

Thanks for LETTING us buy this wine with our own money to pass around and not drink.

(5 minute discussion of how we as dubs are so much better than the pagan religions and Christendom who do a strikingly similar ritual)

(2 minute discussion on how thankful you are to jehoopla for counting you as one of the worthy--by that I mean males--who are allowed to give prayers for the kingkongregation)

Thanks. RAmen. (I dare you to say RAmen, as in Flying Spaghetti Monster. Double dog dare you.)

• Titus
    Titus

Good ideas, but it sounds REBELlious a little bit...

• Gregor
    Gregor

We've tried that. Doesn't work as well as panhandling...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Don't go, never go again. Fade.

What's the point?

• dissed
    dissed

And I used to think it was such a priviledge to not only pray over the wine, but pass it around.......could we have been more holier than that?

Titus, say the prayer in Latin.

"A cruce salus" - From the cross comes salvation

• Gregor
    Gregor

Jehovah's Witnesses would make wonderful Catholics. They have one pitiful little ritual a year and go bonkers.

The could go to mass and take communion once a day if they wish, confess, pray by pulling beads through their fingers, wear team jewelry, have icons all over the house and on the dashboard, live like a worthless SOB and still receive absolution at death. They don't have to sell magazines and if their best friend decides he doesn't want to be a Catholic any more it's no big deal, he's still a good buddy and comes over to watch the game and have a beer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit