With Heavy Heart

by PSacramento 76 Replies latest jw friends

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Sometimes we find a place and it feels like home, it is accepting and understanding.

Then, sometimes, that place becomes cold and inhospitible.

When I first joined here I felt I have found a good place.

People like Narkissos, Leolaia and others impressed me with their knowledge of scripture and motivated me to learn more for myself.

Others touched me with the stories of their pan and hurt, pain and hurt that I was feeling also.

I don't think I ever offended anyone with my views on Christianity and if I have I sincerly apologise for that was not my intent.

But things change and sometimes Home isn't home anymore...

This site had been invalable to me for my understanding what is wrong with the JW's relgion and the WT, it has strengthened my faith and belief.

Here I found people of religon, faith and love.

Here I found agnostics and athiest that challenged my views and made me question, they made me a believe VIA reason and not "blind faith".

For that, I thank all of you, especially the "Jeff's" ( AK and ALLtime), I also say a special thanks to Leavingthewt, many of his posts made me feel welcomed and made me think and be a better person.

Chalam, BTS, DD and so many others, I Thank you from my heart for your kind words over these many months.

People like Mary and Sylvia and so many others filled my heart with love with their stories.

All the best to you my dear brothers and sisters.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Numbers 6:24 God bless you and keep you,

25 God smile on you and gift you,

26 God look you full in the face
    and make you prosper. MSG

I do understand.

Please grace us with your generous presence from time to time.

OK?

Sylvia

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Cold and inhospitable?

Let me know who's picking on you and I'll have someone lean on him.

Seriously, you're a valued person here (I feel like everyone is, from the most lucid to the goofiest nutjob). No need to go anyplace. Need a break? That's cool. But no need to leave for good.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Thank you Sylvia, may Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ keep you in his Grace, always.

• yknot
    yknot

You have a lovely family and are a good man......

I know I at times got 'snarky' when I forgot you weren't ever a JW (I am sorry) but I have enjoyed your commentary and testaments of your faith!

You have been a positive 'witness' to me and others.

Blessings to you and yours and until our paths cross again....

Vaya Con Dios Dear Brother PS

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

We will miss you and your contributions. All the best to you and your lovely family.

Please check your PMs.

-LWT

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I don't recall you EVER being "snarky" Yknot, LOL !

All the best to you to my Brother :)

Thanks for the kind words Mad Sweeney, all the best to you also.

• blondie
    blondie

Please make this just a short respite and come back. PS, I appreciate and value your comments.

Blondie

• snowbird
    snowbird

Luke 6:26 "There's trouble ahead when you live only for the approval of others, saying what flatters them, doing what indulges them. Popularity contests are not truth contests—look how many scoundrel preachers were approved by your ancestors! Your task is to be true, not popular." MSG

Just a little food for thought to tuck into your knapsack.

Sylvia

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Sac:

We've all had our share of ups and downs here; I understand your sentiments. Whatever your choice [I do hope you'll reconsider], please be assured of our concern for you and your progress toward the Ultimate.

Love,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit