My Uses of Psychotropic Medicine and Marijuana Effects

by frankiespeakin 32 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You may be taking too much, too often. I've never experienced DMT containing plants however. But regardless, it takes time to integrate the experience, it seems to me.

BTS

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think they call it burning away the personal unconscious and getting understanding of drives or complexes those personal bits of information reveal. That's part of self knowledge that can be helpful in seeing your blind spots and tendencies. I suppose dialogue with the collective unconscious in an identifying manner has its pitfalls of being swallowed up by it or inflated by it,, there is where I tread carefully,, I wonder if special diets, and plenty of rest and isolation are the best way to go and music with a good beat and no understandable words. So far that has been a winning formula. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Never was much for ritual some say ritual is very important,, but I'm a westerner and not to Kean on ritual,, "intention" is more my thing I always have good intention for journey,, right now no intention so no journey I think I have gone deep enough and just need to take time and digest for a while.

• leec
    leec

I've been using many natural plants to fill my belly. Just had some peas, and WOW, I reached a more satiated level of fullness within minutes. This time I combined it with just a tiny hit of butter and salt, which causes spontaneous utterances of "mm" but may induce dreams tonight of split pea soup with chunks of smoked ham, which if realized may indeed cause my eyes to roll in my head.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I wonder if special diets, and plenty of rest and isolation are the best way to go and music with a good beat and no understandable words.

Fasting and solitude in nature are important parts of spiritual growth in many faiths.

Rhythmic beats are a common technique in many shamanistic practices. You can "get there" on drum beats alone, some have said.

Unlike sub-saharan Africa, rhythm was mostly lost in the West. It was a lot easier to hide psychotropics from the thought police than to hide loud drumming.

BTS

• villabolo
    villabolo

Frankie, you mentioned Psychotropic Medicines in your title and I assumed you were referring to Pharmaceuticals. I did not see any Pharmaceuticals listed. Have you used any and if so what were your experiences?

villabolo

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

BTS,

I used to have a whole factory space that was almost sound proof and on Friday nights the music was all preselected shaman type beats with rattles lots a rattles.

The spirits were jumping those nights.

But for now just haven't done any due to needing more time to process perhaps an information over load. Some realizations can hit pretty hard and take some time to go through and come out the other end OK.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

He listed Yopo and Cannabis, Villa. Or don't you consider these to be pharmaceuticals?

Cheers,

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    But for now just haven't done any due to needing more time to process perhaps an information over load.

Well. Sending thoughts your way, may your journeys be pleasant, or at least revelatory.

BTS

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Villa,

Yes I've managed to try a host of research chemicals bought over the Internet, 2ct2, 5meodmt, 2tci, as well as others too many to name;

The experiences were all different with some recurring themes, insights, chaotic swirls the body a glowing heap of energy,,speaking in tongues,,possessed by shamans,,turned into a lion all kinds of things I think I was calling on some primal forces and understanding origins of urges better or perhaps some fabric of the minds more basic instincts.

I try never to identify to strongly with the forces unleashed into the consciousness but view it as a conscious spectator searching for meaning.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Frankie, another question. Have you ever tried Nootropic medications? They are not really geared towards shamanic experiences but do increase intelligence and the brain's processing of information. It is possible that they may synergize with psychotropics.

For example Piracetam, originally used to treat Alzheimers. It increases the flow of information between both hemispheres of the brain and expands the sense of time (time dilation). It also causes long colorful dreams, where you can almost read a few sentences at a time and you can go back to your original dream if it is interrupted by a few seconds of waking up in the middle of the night. It is inexpensive and can be acquired from www.antiaging-systems.com.

villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit