April 15th WT/ Generation - MORE Points/ Mind Control by WT Society

by flipper 60 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this up for those who hadn't seen it or wanted to comment. Thanks

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

FLIPPER: You are such a nice guy to respond to each poster individually. That takes a lot of work...

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

BILLY: (I'm channeling Flipper now) Thanks for reminding me about major doctrine that has quietly been allowed to wander off into the desert of obscurity. I think you've nailed a primary WT strategy: Don't mention it and sheep will forget. Then, after a suitably long interval, it can be trotted out as an example of "old light," along with some illogical and/or symbolic explanation of what it "really" means... Blech.

• flipper
    flipper

CADDELIN- Well, thanks. I appreciate the nice thought. I feel everybody's take and viewpoint is important - that's the way we each learn and benefit from each other. Hope you enjoyed the info on the thread as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Bumping this up if any had not seen it to make a comment or take. All comments welcome ! Thanks

• tec
    tec

One of the first things I learned during my JW bible study was that the bible is not meant to be a confusing book. 'Christendom' added the confusion... ex. the trinity, hell, heaven, soul, etc.

That being said, how can anyone look at the entire failed prediction of 'armageddon, et al' scenarios and expect that someone outside the organization to believe that this is a result of 'the light is getting brighter', rather than a result of the 'false prophet'? Why would God send such a confusing message? If He said that someone predicting something in his name which fails to come true, then he is speaking presumptuously... then why would He allow the WT to make so many failed predictions, thereby making them unreliable witnesses? How could an outsider looking at these things possibly be held responsible for their lack of belief in the WT?

T

• flipper
    flipper

TEC- If there is a God, He wouldn't be that confusing in getting a message across. The WT society uses these " failed predictions " and keeps modifying them to keep members piped into their scam so they can extort money from Jehovah's Witnesses. It's all about control. If the WT society can paint themselves as God's authority to the JW's - then they can control them by using guilt and fear. Most mind control cults do this- including witnesses. It's all a well thought out plan and scheme. Disgusting

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This whole overlapping generations is just whipped cream on dog crap. No matter what, It's still dog crap

• Terry
    Terry

Here is a better way to spin it:

Isaiah 46:10 (New International Version - UK)

10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

When the END of God's purpose is KNOWN from the beginning the plan itself is irrelevent. Why? Because the purpose and the fulfillment are certain. Success is all that really matters in fulfilling a purpose. The unfolding of contingency plans is secondary to overall purpose.

If Gary Kasparov sits down to play a chess Match with me all the games haven't been played as yet.

There is no doubt whatsoever about the END of the Match, is there? Kasparov will win.

However, the PLAYING OF THE INDIVIDUAL GAMES is what constitutes THE MATCH.

You play the Match with the Grandmaster for the experience of it and not so that you could actually win it.

Now apply this to Jehovah's knowing that his purpose (to win the chessmatch) will END with his plan (playing each game move by move) a certain success. The actual moves are UNFOLDING because they involve countermeasures by an opponent. Yet, the End Result (winning the Match) is never in doubt. The skill level and mastery are never in question.

What makes winning for a Grandmaster at chess a certainty when matched with a lesser player is the built-in logic of the game in the hands of one who controls the flow of power in bringing about the result.

Here is the rub: If a lesser opponent plays perfectly (even at a lesser level) he can equalize and bring about a null set or DRAW.

This means the Grandmaster does not LOSE game but he does not win either.

If mankind's long history of suffering and misery were the result of a worthy adversary (Satan) constantly forcing a DRAW then the only way to reach God's purpose would be to initiate game after game after game until a mis-step allows God's superior mastery of the flow of power in His logical Purpose to defeat the adversary.

So far, Satan hasn't won, but, neither has God.

That is how I would write the article for the Watchtower to get their spin across.

• flipper
    flipper

WHA HAPPENED- Exactly true. The " overlapping generation " theory IS just whip cream on dog crap. Very descriptive. I agree. Crap is crap - no matter HOW someone tries to whitewash it or flavor it up.

TERRY- Interesting analogy by you in describing the purpose of " Jehovah" being fulfilled to a chess game. I play chess myself , enjoy it. But one thing I might add is a superior chess player can underestimate another player who may use unorthodox moves. The superior player may stick to too rigid of a plan , trying proved " controlling " moves to defeat the unorthodox player who is less skilled. And THAT is usually when the unorthodox player comes up and checkmates the skilled player due to the skilled players overconfidence.

I would compare the skilled player to the WT society and the unorthodox player to all of us faders, DFed, and dissasociated ex-witnesses who by using authentic skills will eventually bring the cult mind control of the WT society to it's knees. Since you were throwing out illustrations which were good- thought I'd throw one out of my own ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit