Post YOUR obvious Prophecy for the future...if correct you can join my Governing Body!!

by Witness 007 25 Replies latest social humour

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Why don't YOU have a go at an obvious Prophecy! Jesus said increased wars, earthqaukes, pestilence {obvious prophecies} but here are mine.

1. Verily I say Interest Rates will rise and fall like "the sea of mankind."

2. There shall be riots and turmoil after Soccer matches...see that you are not terrified, for these things must take place..."

3. There will be great thunderstorms, and hot sunny days that never end....then nice mild days shall increase...and freezing Winters shall fall apoun us....followed by blistering hot summer nights. And people shall not know where to hide."

4. Ants shall plague mankind! They shall enter thy houses, and thy drinking vessels, and you shall not find peace from them.

4. There will be False Prophets who will mislead many....but thats not me....I'm the real deal...follow me, but not them."

• skywho
    skywho

tomorrow there will be a great hunger and you shall eat, and you shall call this breakfast, and there will be much rejoicing!

• skywho
    skywho

get back to me on that governing body thing I always wanted the power trip of running a cult.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

In the next 24 hours, I will have a bowel movement

• JeffT
    JeffT

Behold, a great series of games will be played, and they shall call it the world series, and it shall be won by the team that scores the most runs.

• leec
    leec

there will be an earthquake somewhere in the world

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I will urinate again within the next 24 hours

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

There will be an increased number of onlookers and partakers at this year's memorial.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The price of gold will vary over the next week

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

Verily I say that thee shall see great darkness after the light fades from the sky, but fear not thou traveler, the light shall return.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit