JWs having Facebook Sex - Strongly warned to get off FB at CA yesterday

by shopaholic 138 Replies latest jw friends

• ILTSF
    ILTSF

Speaking of cell phones...I remember a DC part one time where a "brother" had just gotten a new phone, and basically the moral of the story was that it took way too long for him to read the manual to learn how to use the phone, so he took it back and started using his old one, and then felt better about not spending the money anyway... I don't know who they thought was going to buy that one, how long does it really take to learn how to use a phone? I have an iPhone and it still only took me all of about five minutes to figure out how to do all of the basic stuff.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

My JW sister was removed as a regular pioneer because she had a Facebook account. She wouldn't delete the account so she was demoted. She thought it was completely ridiculous that they asked her to get off FB.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Who knows what they think in Brooklyn.

All I know....it was never enough to be a leader in the cong, give good public talks, be zealous in FS and support the org.

Chasing around this kind of nonsense is what would wear you down. I hated that part of it, because I really didn't agree with being too intrusive in people's private lives.

Facebook Sex? Give me a *#$%^&* break!!!

Think About It

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

You can just imagine the questions at the judicial committee:

How many times did you poke her?

Did you fertilize her crops?

It's a good job you can't throw sheep anymore on FB, they would have you for beastiality!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Very funny Think!

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

You guys are cracking me up. Still...best post ever- "I just put a condom on my mouse. Now what?"

Dang it. Someone owes me a new keyboard.

NOT BECAUSE I'M HAVING FB SEX EITHER SO GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER! ;)

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

Yeah, what the heck is with this rash of supposed FB sex? I'm pretty tech savvy and and yet I just don't understand the appeal of it. I seriously doubt it's a fraction as good as the real thing. :D

I thought the WT has always cautioned the drones against social networking sites, which is why when I finally got a FB account I was so shocked at I saw how many active JW profiles I ran across. But after all, didn't Jesus say, "My disciples are no part of this world, but they may continue to try to get as close as they can to being worldy so that worldly people wont call them backwards fundamentalist weirdos, even if it means ignoring a few of the more 'minor' instructions from my almighty F&DS." ???

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

Oh, and while we're on the topic, if any of you apostate heathen care to be my homie on FB just shoot me a friend request: Benjamin Spencer darkl1ght3r !!!

• awildflower
    awildflower

I seriously doubt it's a fraction as good as the real thing.

Depends on what your getting!

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

LMAO wildflower. True, true.

I suppose FB sex is better than NO sex...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit