What kind of women do men want?

by semelcred 115 Replies latest social relationships

• Robdar
    Robdar
    lol

LOL fer sure. I can't stop grinnig. It's wonderful and I highly recommend it.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Ok, I admit to taking things too seriously sometimes. I am having fun with this a little, but....

In all seriousness, there is a sub group of fine (by fine, I mean both body and esp, who you are) women who are too concerned about a particular sub group of men who act like their fat, lard filled ass is deserving of someone who looks like Angelina Jolie, with the brains of a Alannis Morisette. If you catch my meaning....

Don't take these "men" too seriously. (fyi, I am not referring to Doe or Shamus, just be careful for ticks...) ;)

Men like curves. Men like authentic. Most do, so don't sweat it.

This public service announcement brought to you by ATJeff, who is always looking for an opportunity to take himself toooooooo seriously... :)

• shamus100
    shamus100

ATJ,

I go to the gym every second day. And I don't like girls... just fyi.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    LOL fer sure. I can't stop grinnig. It's wonderful and I highly recommend it.

Congratulations.

Personally, I would question anything experienced in the course of 48 hours. Furthermore, why are you here? Shouldn't you be out servicing your grin?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Palmtree:

Rob: "The man who is right for you will want you."

What if they all want you?

Hahaha! Wish it were so.....

LOL Been there done that. It isn't all it's cracked up to be because of the penis factor--they're all cocked and loaded and pointing at you.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thank you for that, ATJeff.

I sometimes worry that men are so used to seeing implants that they will lose appreciation for real breasts.

And I am going to eat chocolate every day, no matter what gravitates to my hips. It makes me happy.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Congratulations. P
    ersonally, I would question anything experienced in the course of 48 hours. Furthermore, why are you here? Shouldn't you be out servicing your grin?

Thank you. I appreciate your well wishes. And this wasn't a 48 hour affair. We started right where we left it 22 years ago (the first time we dated).

BTW, my grin had to return home. He has a class to teach. When you pay good money, you rather expect your professor to be there.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I sometimes worry that men are so used to seeing implants that they will lose appreciation for real breasts.

Not to be too graphic, but I don't really like large breasts. I like medium ones with perky, dark nips. If they look like flotation devices, something is awfully awry.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I like medium ones with perky, dark nips. If they look like flotation devices, something is awfully awry.

My foster son one time told me that anything more than a mouthful is nothing but armpit.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    BTW, my grin had to return home. He has a class to teach. When you pay good money, you rather expect your professor to be there.

I had a fling with a professor. Wow, what memories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit