What kind of women do men want?

by semelcred 115 Replies latest social relationships

• John Doe
    John Doe

You got to admit, we likes the boobies.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Enough with the boobies already. Let's get back to the topic, which I'm quite enjoying btw. I'm quite curious to hear more opinions on this.

tall penguin

• beksbks
    beksbks

One that swallows?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Doe, for what this is worth (currently 2 cents in US currency) I respect your answer. :)

I have a soft spot in my heart for women, because I know this culture attempts to put incorrect ideas in their heads as to what is attractive and how that can affect their sense of personal identity. It pisses me off when I see women worry unduly about that. What they should do is kick idiot men in the ass for their ignorance.

Not that I don't like boobies either, but I digress... :)

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Hell, I love boobies too. My own and others. Can we move on now?

• beksbks
  • John Doe
    John Doe
    Hell, I love boobies too. My own and others. Can we move on now?

Hold it right there! Back the wagon train up! Describe how you love your "own and others." I'm a visual person, so feel free to include pictures.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

We've got way off-topic here, but in an interesting way.

It seems a man wants a woman with breasts he likes, and then a woman he can converse with. Anything else?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Tall Penguin, Doe has pictures. I would bet my mother on it.
    (my mom would bet herself on that...)

Note the topic title. What kind of women do men want. Not boobs.

Damn it! There I go again, taking myself too seriously. I am going to bed. It's been a long Monday... Nite all!

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

lol @ John Doe. I knew you were going to pick up on that. You're nothing if not predictable. ;)

"It seems a man wants a woman with breasts he likes, and then a woman he can converse with. Anything else?"

Exactly my point. Is there anything else? Cause I win on both counts. Please tell me there's more.

tall penguin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit