A JW--Mormon Alliance? WT and LDS Merger?

by cameo-d 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

First, there is a disclaimer on the webiste that it is not an "official" LDS website. However, what appears to be promoted is Mormon based.

Why would a Mormon based website title itself "Upon the Watchtower"?

Why would a Mormon based site use this quote as a 'slogan' on the home page:

"And in that day, all who are found Upon The Watchtower, or in other words, All mine Israel, shall be saved."

Why would a Mormon based site use the image of a Watchtower as its page headers?

Why would a Mormon based website call its forum "Awake and arise"?

Are these two cults beginning a merge?

Do they really have anything in common that links them?

quote:

The LDS church will formally withdraw from the world and will gather its saints under a separate political and economic head. New Jerusalem will be built and the LDS church will exist as a separate nation on the earth.

http://www.uponthewatchtower.org/?p=1720

------

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

"follow the yellow brick road"

Cameo-d, follow the yellow bricks (money), where does it lead you???

• agonus
    agonus

Sure. They both came from the Freemasons and met together to compare notes with the Illuminati in the '50s...

• agonus
    agonus

The "remnant" of the "144,000" "anointed" are, by definition, latter day saints, no?

• agonus
    agonus

By God, that video looks like something right out of Bethel - right down to the unhappy-looking young girl "believer"...

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Strange isn't it...I guess cults have too many things in common, and specially LDS and JW's that their roots are based on pyramidology

• Mary
    Mary

When I lived in Calgary, there was a big problem with Witness girls and Mormon boys getting together. The Mormon guys thought the Witness girls were hotter than Mormon girls and Witness girls thought the Mormon guys were hotter than Witness guys. A few of them ended up getting married. This caused a huge rucus for both the Dubs and the Mormons and the elders from both groups actually met (in secret) to discuss the "problem". No one was supposed to know about he meeting, but alot of us did anyway. Not sure what the outcome was, but I thought it was funny at the time.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

That's strange Mary...Well in my country we don't have Mormons like in U.S. But I see them more oftenly doing preaching work, instead of JW's, and those are missionaries from U.S. We only have few Greek Mormons, comparing to JW's who are 29.000. But in US who is the motherland of those big cults it is interesting to see how they behave. Any how either JW's or Mormons they do find hot any girl outside their circle

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I like the 'mission statement' page....

• Gregor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit