BAN IN RUSSIA

by zions watchman 11 Replies latest jw friends

• zions watchman
    zions watchman

i AM SUPRIZED THAT NO ONE HAS POSTED THAT JW WATCHTOWER IS BANED IN RUSSIA.

• cantleave
    cantleave

There have been a few threads on this subject.

• Robdar
    Robdar

There have been some threads about the ban. I guess it's been awhile since you were here last.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Very little news about it on TV as well. I guess no one really cares

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Very little news about it on TV as well. I guess no one really cares

What news? You mean the infotainment that passes as news nowadays? Funny, but not too surprising, how de-regulation has affected the media. Thank you Reagan.

• cantleave
    cantleave

It hasn't been mentioned by any of the Brothers in my congregation either.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    It hasn't been mentioned by any of the Brothers in my congregation either.

Not surprised. No need in panicking the sheep when the end is nigh (again)

• dudeson
  • Gayle
    Gayle

I truly feel sorry for the naive Russian JWs. Many will go to prison as the headquarters will be stressing them to still meet together beyond 2 or 3 members and still pushing them to preach somewhat publicly instead of discreetly and still encourage them to get Watchtowers and banned literature out all the more so as the "end" nears. I don't think the Bible itself is banned, is that correct? But the JW headquarters will stress the Bible is not enough and encourage JWs to break the law, with basically their literature.

So this "Ban" will serve the JW Headquarters a purpose. In the meantime, as Russian JWs go to prison, the headquarters will not give them much deep empathy, as afterall, as it will "fire" up persecution complex in other members all around the world and therefore induce more activation out of other JWs and hopefully more directly/indirectly donations to the Headquarters in these needy times. Therefore, as the mega-million dollars Brooklyn properties are sold, the Headquarters will keep building fine quality buildings in upstate New York in 'cushie' condos, where they will have fine meals cooked for them, quality furniture, no bills, fine doctors, dentists, health care, comfort for them in their elderly years.

• Alco Cop

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit