Some recent JW Related PDFs at Internet Archive

by cabasilas 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cantleave
    cantleave

Some excellent material in here.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Yes !!! I will try to scan all the Consolation of 1939. If you want to add it to archive.org (and the booklet that i have scanned), no problem. The GNU FDL License (the license of Wikipedia for example ) is like Creative Commons.

Thank you, cchasson, for doing the 39 Consolation volume! And, also thank you for maintaining your site!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

I'm seeking after "Childen Study Questions" (1942).

1942 Children Question Booklet--PDF! http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=ace37bdb35813576fec67a41ed63c494 N.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks, Atlantis and Nevada for this! I'd never seen the question book before.

• Andrew Derevyanko
    Andrew Derevyanko

Atlantis:1942 Children Question Booklet- -PDF!

Atlantis, thank you very much for the booklet and for your hard work of scanning this.

I've translated the book "Children" (1941) into Ukrainian and Russian and continuing to translate all the Watchtower of 1941. Now I want to translate the "Children Study Questions" booklet. Thank you again.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Thankyou for the links and to those who seem to devote much time to providing research materials

thankyou thankyou

Oz

• ervill25
    ervill25

To those who have a copy of the Proclaimers book, could you please reupload another one. Thank you so much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit