Some recent JW Related PDFs at Internet Archive

by cabasilas 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Books by Judge Rutherford:

(These first four titles are new PDFs done by Atlantis and have been donated to the public domain. They can be freely circulated. Unlike the files that were done by Research Applications, these contain all the ads in the back of the books.) They can be read online or downloaded by right clicking on the PDF link in the left side under "view the book."

Prophecy by Judge Rutherford (1929)

Salvation by Judge Rutherford (1939)

Enemies by Judge Rutherford (1937)

Life by Judge Rutherford (1929)

The following items are from the University of Pittsburgh Library System:

Food for thinking Christians : why evil was permitted and kindred topics. Free supplement to "Zion's Watch Tower" (1881)

from University of Pittsburgh Library System

Volume 1 Millennial Dawn First Edition (37,000 edition) from University of Pittsburgh Library System. The preface is one that I've not seen before.

Volume 3 Millennial Dawn, First Edition from University of Pittsburgh Library System. Page 381 contain ads for Our Inheritance in the Great Pyramid by Smyth and A Miracle in Stone by Seiss, showing that these pyramidology books were sold by the Watch Tower Society at one time.

Other related books on JWs:

Into the Light of Christianity by Schnell

Astounding errors; the prophetic message of the Seventh-day Adventists and the chronology of Pastor C. T. Russell in the light of history and Bible knowledge (1914)

• ziddina
    ziddina

Keeeeeewwwwlll! Thanks for posting this! Zid
    jk

• yknot
    yknot

Happy Dance Time!

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

You're welcome. For the newbies here, other volumes of Millennial Dawn from the Internet Archive are:

Millennial Dawn, Vol. 2

Millennial Dawn, Vol. 4

Millennial Dawn, Vol. 5

And there is a huge database of JW related materials (both pro and con) at the Internet Archive here .

• chasson
    chasson

Yes !!! I will try to scan all the Consolation of 1939. If you want to add it to archive.org (and the booklet that i have scanned), no problem. The GNU FDL License (the license of Wikipedia for example ) is like Creative Commons.

• processor
  • chasson
    chasson

Processor, you have still my agreement ;-)

• Andrew Derevyanko
    Andrew Derevyanko

I'm seeking after "Childen Study Questions" (1942). I have a xerocopy of the booklet, but it doesn't include pages 18, 19, 22, 23, 42, 43, 46, 47. I'll be grateful if someone who have "Children Study Questions" will scan at least pages above mentioned. Thank you in advance.

Also I'm searchig for:

Judge Rutherfod's letter in his book entitled "Children" (1941) and addressed "To the Children of the King";

Colour pages of the Watchtower magazines 1939-1941. (I have these magazines from Research Applications, but they are scanned as black-and-white);

All issues of "Consolation" and "Golden Age", Convention Reports;

Judge Rutherford speeches in audio and text format, his video lectures or video press conferences, his writings, directions, his photos and Bethel family of those days.

Audio, video, photo and text material with speeches of other men from Brooklyn till 1942.

The modern-day Watchtower Governing Body claim in their historical book 'Proclaimers of God's Kingdom' that Joseph F. Rutherford, shortly before his passing away at Beth-Sarim, did give some directions and advices to Nathan Knorr and Frederick Franz, and that Judge Rutherford as thought gave approval to Mr Knor's initiative of setting up Theocratic Ministry Course or School in 1942, 1943. Is any documents with Judge Rutherford's directions and conversation with Knorr and Franz?

Also do someone have any documents showing that Knorr and Franz planned to change the Organization course or policy long before Judge Rutherford death in January of 1942? Did someone remained faithful to the Organization course which Judge Rutherford was pursuing and opposed to Knorr's changes?

Processor, thank you for the link.

Chasson, I'll be looking forward to your scans of 1939 "Cosolation" volume.

I've just found 1941 Convention Report at Archive.org. It is scanned with low resolution and pictures are in bad condition. Therefore I want to make a request to anyone who are scanning the Watchtower Literature: Please, scan with at least 300 dpi resolution. Thank you in advance.

• Andrew Derevyanko
    Andrew Derevyanko

Cabasilas, thank you for the links to Judge Rutherford's books. I have all his books from the Research Applications, but those ones are withot the Watchtower ads. Thank you again.

• carla
    carla

Thank you! marking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit