RECORDED...FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH, THE GB SAYS APOSTATES HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.

by whereami 33 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson
    Well, yeah, the GB is stupid. What do THEY know ? Bunch of dumb old farts. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Hey Flip, I know you are just piling on here, but I have to disagree with this. Remember that there are about 6 to 7 million people that worship them. If you make statements like this, it just confirms their feelings about apostates.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

An elder told me that, I told him, "an organization based on lies is not one to stay with" ... he had no comment.

• avishai
    avishai

Marked for later

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

And once again the GB bellow "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN! iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL WIZARD OF OZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!"

much fake smoke, fake lightening, gigantic talking heads ensue.....

• milola
    milola

They used a bible parable and quoted a scripture about " who ever builds a tower for himself builds without the blessing of god "

something to that effect. It had to be the most stupidest article I ever read in a WTS. magazine or otherwise.

The tower of a typical desktop computer is what they were referring to.

Say it isn't so... That is just down right embarrassing.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I like the part where the ass kissing brother says " I wish I could find a magic pill for my brother".

Big shot brother says "I know, I know". LOL

Also where the big shot brother says "Why would we want to deceive (voice rising) them"?

Ignorance is bliss

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are only saying that so the witlesses will not know that there is somewhere else to go, and that they will be better off outside the Washtowel.

• Mary
    Mary

This guy says: "Many of our brothers think we are deceiving them. Why would we want to deceive them?"

Answer: For the same reason so many in power, whether religious, secular, government, etc. deceive: so that the goons in charge can retain ultimate power over the masses. It's that simple.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

us 'postates have nothing to offer? I think I'll do a list!

Freedom from a high control dangerous religious cult

improvement of mental health

not facing a dilemma of withholding life saving medical treatments for yourself and loved ones

not having to face the embarrassment and shame of enforced shunning

protection for children against their remarkably high paedophile problem

being able to further your education

financially much better off

freedom of worship and the opportunity to be able to vote for political party choices

now there seems to be a few things which offer a great deal in terms of what any man made Apostate Organization could.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

At 2:38 "Heeey [high pitch], you're on your own."

Not really. Jesus says, "I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:20

2:52 "Some brothers think we are deceiving them. Why would we want to deceive [high pitch] them?"

A voice breaking into a high pitch can be a sign of stress. It is often a tell that someone is lying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit