What's Must See TV For You?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

If you watched less TV, maybe you'd sleep better.

• blondie
    blondie

So when did you get your medical license, eh?

I am awake with my pain having taken my pain meds (which don't work). I don't need 8 hours, never have, and am perfectly healthy with that amount of sleep. I have been participating in a sleep study for the last 20 years. They aren't concerned. I test alert and functioning every day.

• minimus
    minimus

What r u, grouchy? Lack of sleep can do that, ya know.

• blondie
    blondie

No, one of pet peeves is people diagnosing my health status who don't have a medical license. It indicates that person has not yet left the jw judging propensity.

I'm just naturally grouchy. Sleep won't help. Grouchy is good.

• dinah
    dinah

CSI Las Vegas and New York (love Gary Sinese)

Criminal Minds

My Name is Earl--having to watch the re-runs until it gets picked up again.

Family Guy

• minimus
    minimus

Blondie, one of my pet peeves is dealing with people who can't understand humor. It has nothing to do with formerly being a JW. The wink was made to let you know I was kidding, you grouch.

• minimus
    minimus

DEXTER is one of the best series on Showtime. It's riveting!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Yes, Dexter is really, really good. I just got into it not too long ago and I am really hooked. I just barely now have a picture of what is going on, but the story itself was riveting even before I knew what the heck I was watching. I did find the first season on half.com for like $10, so that will help.

There are a few things that are predictable, but then WHAM!, "didn't see that coming."

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

I dont know what this sport is called.

Tall, long legged, beautiful ladies with high heels and teeny eenie meenie bikinis riding big wheels.

AWWWWWWWWWWW PARADISE

• linp24
    linp24

Colbert.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit