What's Must See TV For You?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

There are some shows, past and present that I've always watched. My all time fav is The Sopranos.

I enjoy Two Men And A Half and Law & Order SVU.

• undercover
    undercover

The Sopranos was great. Still like to watch reurns (on HBO, not sliced and diced on other channels).

The third season of Mad Men on AMC just finished up. It's one of the best shows on TV.

And then the NFL

...and that's about it. I prefer movies and classic shows over most new TV shows.

• snowbird
    snowbird

The Big Bang Theory.

And, that's Two And A Half Men!

Sylvia

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The only show that was a "must see" for me was Babylon 5 when it was on. Now I have all 5 seasons on DVD so I can get my 'fix' any time. I used to watch hockey regularly but lost interest partly because of the lockout a few years back, and partly because Toronto has such a loser team. I can't support them any more.

The only thing I watch now is Canada AM before I go to work in the morning. I really need to cancel my cable.

W

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Dexter

• dig692
    dig692

House is definitely a must see for me. I also like Law & Order SVU.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Nancy Grace. Watch her everytime she's on. She tells it like it is and doesn't take any bullshit!

I really like Melrose Place on Tuesday nights, although it's not as good as the original.

King of Queens, we have all the dvd's. I think my son can recite everyline! He thinks he is Doug Heffernan! He tells me I'm bitchy like Carrie. lol

I like Food Network and TLC too (as long as Jon & Kate is not on...*gag*)

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Man vs. Food

• minimus
    minimus

Big Bang is great.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is my favorite now although I was disappointed with the finale on Sunday.

• minimus
    minimus

Dexter is so well acted and written!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit