wife took it pretty well i guess...it's over...

by oompa 110 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I'm so proud of you Oompa... I think this was necessary, unfortunately, for you to move on with your life... you tried it the JW way and it didn't work... but you tried...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lovely picture magwitch

• JWoods
    JWoods

My JW ex and I actually got a divorce after we had both left. What we came to realize was that a lot of JW marriages were really a convenience thing and that without all the usual pressure and limited selection - many of them would never have happened in the first place.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..

I`m having a way better day than you!

LOL!!..

I know things suck right now..

But..

It will suck later too..

LOL!!

Find stuff to do and laugh about..

It helps..

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

So sorry for the hurt you are going through right now. I'm thinking of you!

My number is still the same if you ever wanna talk!

((((hugs))))

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Dear Oompa

Thinking of you as you are going through this awful pain and turmoil at the moment. You really are a good, decent person who deserves to be happy and successful in life and I'm sure that through those teary eyes you can see glimpses of a happy, fun and fullfilling future waiting for you.

Stay strong and true to yourself, surround yourself with people who love you for who you really are, and you will come out the other end just fine.

All the best

Hopscotch

• sacolton
    sacolton

Keep your spirits up, Oomps. Stay strong. Life does get better and you won't be living a lie.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

(((((((Oompa)))))))))))) It's not an end...it's a beginning. You will get through this...and life will be better.

Coffee

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Just wanted to add my best wishes. So sorry it ended up this way but things will get better.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Oompa, stay strong...

Albert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit