I'm getting my cat today:)

by Newborn 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

can you post them here?

• Newborn
    Newborn

Mr. M, what if I don't believe in the trinity ?

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    Mr. M, what if I don't believe in the trinity ?

Trust me Newborn, if you met me your multiple screaming of the words ‘ OH MY GOD..!!!!’ would prove my divinity and you would become an avid believer of mine; no more proof would be necessary.

• Newborn
    Newborn

LMAO

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Cats are lovely creatures. We have three, and the oldest is 19 years old. She has megacolon, and we're paying a small fortune to keep her alive. My second oldest is 9. He has feline lukemia but seems to be doing fine. Our youngest is 3. She's a Calico, and my husband is the only human on this earth that she has time for. All three of them were strays.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Cats are lovely creatures. We have three, and the oldest is 19 years old. She has megacolon, and we're paying a small fortune to keep her alive. My second oldest is 9. He has feline lukemia but seems to be doing fine. Our youngest is 3. She's a Calico, and my husband is the only human on this earth that she has time for. All three of them were strays. There have been others, but they've passed away.

• Newborn
    Newborn

seems I have many cat friends here to ask for advice, if needed

• John Doe
    John Doe

Stinking cats!

• musky
    musky

Dogs like to please and like to listen. But cats seem to have their own personality that you have to work with. They don't aim to please like a dog does. They seem to try to make the owner please them. I hope you enjoy your cat.Show it lots of love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit