Will Michael Jacksons Mom be DF'd ???

by tresdecu 44 Replies latest jw friends

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

forgot to add based on my topic header: no, now I don't think she will be dfd, from what blondie shared w/ us. (unless there is a full spread people article showing her opening presents under the evil pagan tree.)

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I'm just happy to hear that the Jackson family is doing what they can to make life as normal as possible for those kids.

• JWoods
    JWoods

This may also mean that she could be rethinking forcing these kids into full JW behavior...i.e. maybe not going to many meetings, probably not ever taking them in field service, etc.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Hah, no way. She has way too much potential estate money for the WTS to ignore. She could sell her soul to Satan and throw feces at the GB and they'd find some way to keep her in.

• besty
    besty
    I've spoken to my mother about Christmas and she said she will be celebrating.

Obviously this has been a matter of family discussion and something has changed from last year WRT how Sister Jackson will spend the festive period.

As an experiment all lurking JW's with non-believer mates should make it known in the congregation they are celebrating Christmas this year, same as Sister Jackson.

• dissed
    dissed

Dr. Firpo Carr said on TV that Michael wanted him to study with the kids and raise them to be JW's.

I guess the family has no plans to listen to Dr. Carr.

• flipper
    flipper

I tend to agree with some here who say that due to Sister Jackson's most probable enormous contributions to the WT society of who knows ? Millions perhaps ? $$$$$$ ! That she will be given a free ticket to not only celebrate Christmas , hell, she could dress up at Halloween , dance a jig on New Years Eve at Times Square - and the WT society wouldn't blink an eye or notice it.

I still think she will raise the Jackson children as Jehovah's Witnesses - just teach them that because they are WEALTHY Jehovah's Witnesses they have received more of Jehovah's holy spirit because of contributions to the WT society. So essentially the children are taught- they get a free pass. Just my take on what I think might happen

• peacedog
    peacedog

"Methinks there are different rules for the wealthy"

And for angeleyes... :p

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope she does worship the sun for the children--and it puts the Washtowel in a pickle. They disfellowship her, and it makes them look l ike s***. Or, they keep her in, and it makes the witlesses look wimpy and wussy.

• TheSheppard
    TheSheppard

Well, the source of the article is LaToya Jackson so I'm not too sure how reliable that nut job is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit