Why Germany lost WWII

by JeffT 20 Replies latest social humour

• JeffT
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

I thought it was the Russian Front

• hubert
    hubert

That definitely had an effect, but no one factor made them lose the war. It was a combination of events and decisions that did it.

And don't forget, we almost lost it. If the Germans would have gotten the a-bomb before us, we'd all be speaking German now, or be dead.

The "experts" also say that if the U.S. waited another six months before entering the war, we could have lost it.

I'm not saying the Americans were better than the English or Aussies, ect., I'm saying that the U.S. was the biggest supplier of arms to the war effort....The "arsenal of democracy".

Hubert

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Patton

• glenster
  • heathen
    heathen

It was those pesky japanese that made the US go to war . The global elite were actually finacing the nazi party in the US.

• hubert
    hubert

Leavingwt, did you read Pattons book? (War as I knew it).

The guy was a genius, even though he acted strange. He knew his stuff.

Hubert

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

From Stalingrad onward (febr 43), the Fritz were done. Hadn't the US entered the war the Soviets would have rolled over the German army down to Paris. Not that the occupied countries enjoyed the prospect, great thanks to you Sam.

• Farkel
    Farkel

hubert,

:Leavingwt, did you read Pattons book? (War as I knew it).

: The guy was a genius, even though he acted strange. He knew his stuff.

Patton learned about war from the war genius of all geniuses, Sun Tzu. "The Art of War" is required reading for all military academies of all countries and has been for close to several thousand years.

Farkel

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

LOL (@ caption)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit