Sister Williams, the brothers would like to see you in the back of the the hall!!

by freeman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• freeman
    freeman

"If I could I would take this ****ball and shove it down your ***** throat and kill you," Williams could be heard saying.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/richard_deitsch/09/13/serena.meltdown/.

Freeman

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

All she needs to do is wear a low neckline, flash a few benjamins, and it will be a short meeting.

...if she's baptized.

• freeman
    freeman

Jeff,

It’s nice to see some like Serena are able to leverage their fame and fortune in such a way so that they can defy the Borg on a regular basis. I know the Brooklyn puppet masters just cringe every time she wraps herself in an American flag, flashes a little cleavage, or in her latest adventure, tells the ref to jam it. I love the fact that she allows herself to have an occasional human moment, and they can’t do a thing about it!

Freeman

• megaflower
    megaflower

She is a friggin hiprocrite!! Iam so glad she and her sister did not make it to the finals.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

megaflower, I have to disagree with you. She is a puppet raised by JW's who want it both ways. Success in the world and everlasting life as promised by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

She is first human and second a Jehovah's Witnesses. She doesn't really believe the things she was taught by the Governing Body but she is obligated to play the game because of her parents.

LD

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well she has the best of both worlds. She makes full use of this system and there are plenty of JW's around perfectly willing to stick ther heads up her ass.

She's not baptized, not that I would care anyways

• megaflower
    megaflower

IDRONMO: I disagree with you. She is suppose to be a "Professional " tennis player. She displayed unsportsman like behavior and lacked total control and class. It is Never right to threaten someone. Her behavior was apalling and the National Tennis Assoc should levy a fine against her and even look into suspension. They have given fines to other players with bad behavior, ex. John McEnroe. It does not matter if she is a JW or how the borg views her. She was disrespectful and there should be a penalty for that, She took it way to far when she threatened to do harm.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Oh come on! Get that cocklebur out of your butt there flower!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yea and guess how many times John McEnroe played in front of a small crowd.

If she decides to be the next cursing and screaming monkey just Like John McEnroe did then let her. People will start to see her participation in the sport as more entertainment than competition

• megaflower
    megaflower

What a kind remark John Doe. What got your pants or should I say panties in a twist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit