The logistics of dealing with over 6 billion unburied corpses

by jambon1 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Warning, graphic audio and video (the poor children at that Kingdom Hall the day Ciro visited).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwA9KX5WJTM

• Farkel
    Farkel

Jehovah's Witnesses are only concerned with themselves and saving their own asses. Their thinking goes no further than that. If it did see the insanity of a human massacre greater than all other human massacres combined , they wouldn't be Jehovah's Witnesses.

And of course, if they weren't Jehovah's Witnesses they would stop preaching that " Heartwarming Good News" to the future victims of that massacre at the hands of their Hitler in-the-sky God.

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I heard a bone head speaker say "God would use Anti-Matter to clean up the bodys"..

Anti-frigg`in -Matter!!..

What the hell does Bethel know about Anti-Matter???..LOL!!

What about Uncle-Matter??...Bethel probably has an opinion about Uncle -Matter too!!

Crazy 1

• nelly136
    nelly136

nice link mickey, will make a great signature on my emails facebook etc,

so all that house hunting for after armageddon and now theyre not allowed to enter properties....darn whose gonna get the big houses then hmmm?

does that mean they'll have to sweep babies bloated corpses out of houses for someone else to have first pick? bummer!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Who is Ciro? What a sicko! What an Ignorant, sstupid liar. Who can listen to drivel and actually take it seriously.....................Sh*t I used to!!!

Does anyone know how long ago Ciro gave this talk?

• choosing life
    choosing life

The witnesses would quickly speak against any genocide going on today or in the past caused by men. When it comes to God, their eyes glaze over and they don't imagine what it would really be like.

It is good to bring up an example of genocide to them, Nazi, Germany, Rwanda, etc. and ask if they agreed with those. Then remind them that this genocide they preach about would be on a much more massive scale than any in the past or present.

They may not seem to hear, but later it may surface in their thoughts and force them to actually picture such a horrific scene. It helped me.

• dissed
    dissed

Oh yes, uncle Ciro and his message of love.

"Millions now living will never die if....they don't forget to turn in their Service Reports.

And billions now living will be slaughtered mercilessly, even little babies! Doesn't that warm your hearts brothers and sisters?! It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over!"

Uncle Ciro's message of love and slaughter - Enough to brings tears of joy to the most hardened Nazi.

Farkel .....so true...so true

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit