The logistics of dealing with over 6 billion unburied corpses

by jambon1 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

Does this ever cross the mind of your average JW?

Can you even begin to imagine what that would look like or even smell like?

What about the effect of these scenes on the mind of children, even adults?

It seems to me that jehovahs witnesses either have a hideous lust for destruction or they just bury their head in the sand regarding the actual logistics of an earthwide holocaust.

Fools.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

3f774c6e.gif puke image by Lillith26

Sorry, I was just picturing all those corpses...

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

God is going to bring back the dinosaurs to eat all the bodies. That's why he created them originally - that was just a test run. It's all coming together now....

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We will turn them into "Paradise Fertilizer".......Witness in Paradise walks into a Hardware store....."Ummm, need some fertilizer for Jehovahs Roses so....can I have a bag of Chinese, two bags of Italian uuuum....that Aussie stuff is great for the lawn I'll take one....and.....something for Moses Daffodil's...do you have any Muslim left?"

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I asked a JW about that once.

I was told, rather matter-of -factly that it would only take 7 months to get the "bones" cleaned up.

There would probably be a team of JWs dedicated to the sanitation of burying the bones.

The JW had decided that there would be no rotting corpses, just the bones.

They can't seem to see the ugliness of it because they keep looking past it to see their pet lion waiting for them on the other side of the corpse gulch.

Also, I notice when I mention they ugliness the JWs will start to talk over me and talk about the "good news" so that they never acknowledge the bad and evil.

• dissed
    dissed

The solution is so obvious, I can't believe I didn't see it earlier.

With all the food in the world being used up during the tribulation, why can't they just eat the corpses?

This would bring new meaning to Italian food. Um yummy!

Can we say, "Baby stew"?

I like Chinese myself.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Why do people bring this point up as if it were an impossibility? Let the ants take care of the corpses!

villabolo

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Jehovah will sort it! ....Just like all those other inconvenient practicalities!

• John Doe
    John Doe

I always assumed there would be an increase in buzzards and maggots to despose of the bodies. JWs would go out and hide in the woods for a couple months, and come back when the stinch was gone.

• Poztate
    Poztate

In one of little Freddy Franz's books...don't remember the title he mentioned the use of "anti-matter" to dispose of the corpses.

It made his book seem so scientific somehow...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit