See ya. I'm out...

by homeschool 49 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

You all need to come kiss the monkey. Everyone.

Until our avatars can change, and mine is gone - then all my jokes in hindsight will be even more stupider than they already are.

Maybe I should change my name too.... Idiot? Yeah, idiot would be good.

But until then you need to kiss me.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Shamus, I would french you right now.

Goooooo, DOGS!!!!!! (See my post that I am the only one responding to.)

I friggin love you, homeschool, you are just like one of my kids. I love you but I want to cuff you across the back of your head. Just kidding. I love my kids.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh yeah... oh yeah.... oh yeah.... teach me... oh yeah... oh yeah....

• homeschool
    homeschool

palm....I've realized something profound: WE HAVE ALL BEEN THROUGH REALLY BAD STUFF. The one thing my mom taught me was to have empathy for others. its friggen tough for me. Maybe you were lied to. maybe you were raped. maybe you were molested. maybe your mama don't talk to you. maybe your papa don't think you're good enough. maybe your bro thinks you're a slut. maybe your sister thinks you speak against god's holy word. We ARE ALLLLLLLLLL GOING THROUGH OUR OWN HELL.

the reason I am on this forum 24/7 is because 97% of the world has no clue what i'm going through. Some of you are sarcastic. Some of you are e'ffing annoying. Some of you are whiney. Some of you are pussies. Some of you are tough asses who like to beat down every weakling you encounter. Please. Just don't forget- nobody has come here unless they have had some destructive relation with a jw. Quit forming your dumbass cliques.

I'm the bomb Ass. I hope you view yourself as the same . We deserve it.

• homeschool
    homeschool

monkey fag....i love you. can I call you monkey fag? i'm emo right now...can i just call ya monkey fag , hehehe.

• caliber
    caliber

I thought Dinah took care of your hair problems ?? is this an old picture ????

• shamus100
    shamus100

You can call me anything you want.... ANYTHING! Just please, kiss me.

Caliber, I quite enjoy my nylons and hair. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY SEXUALITY... ER, UM HAIRUALITY!!! And my back hair is sexy too. Jealous?

Homeschool, relax. You're going to get ulcers when youre 30. You've got your whole life ahead of you - and this message board means shit.

Trust me - you won't see me here soon for a few years. I'll be gone working far far away... and I won't have time for this silliness. Until then you need to kiss me! And call me a monkey fag too. I love it!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

"palm....I've realized something profound: WE HAVE ALL BEEN THROUGH REALLY BAD STUFF. The one thing my mom taught me was to have empathy for others. its friggen tough for me. Maybe you were lied to. maybe you were raped. maybe you were molested. maybe your mama don't talk to you. maybe your papa don't think you're good enough. maybe your bro thinks you're a slut. "

Absolutely all of this is true in my case. Molested as a child, raped in High School, shitty parents. Been called a slut my whole life. By my father, by my husband, by my family.

When I first came on here, I thought the cliques ruled, too. It seemed like I would never be able to break through the barrier, everyone had been on here longer, knew each other and their individual stories.

Please stick it out. You will make friends here, but it won't be the ones you expect. So many times in life, when you are having troubles, the people you think will be there for you - ARE NOT. Help often comes from those you least expect it.

If you PM me your real name, I will add you to my facebook, but I am quite invisible on there otherwise.

Take a breath and relax. You are safe here.

• homeschool
    homeschool

We all have shitty days. It should be okay to post them here without rebuttal. I don't even friggen know how to spell rebuttal. No, Im not gonna google it cuz i don't e'ffing feel ike it. and, no, I'm not going to put an apostrophe (sp?) where an apostrophe should be. to those who are looking for fault....ef' YOU. i am being considerate because I do not enjoy offending people, no matter how prude-ish they seem. I was raised to ALways think about how other will view you.

I do almost everything within my power to NOT offend people. I'm over it. People who know who I am, they LOVE me the way I am, despite any 'imperfections'...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

And......where's MY monkey kiss, Shamus??????

I've never been turned down for frenching and I'm very offended. ( MY man is hairy and I LIKE it!!!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit