See ya. I'm out...

by homeschool 49 Replies latest jw friends

• homeschool
    homeschool

I have a pretty friggen good outlook on life.

I hope you do not leave us, Palmtree. You're spunky. don't leave. I'm about over the peace keeping. Seriously. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but isn't that the way they choose their followers? there are the super intelligent ones. And then there's....peeps like me. I seriously am about to explode.

I'm still doing the personal bible study with my sis to help her "see" the jw's are full of bs....

it's not going great. Am I gonna continue? Am I gonna quit? I'll tell ya what I FEEL like doing....

• caliber
    caliber

Pssssst.. the way to "s .....

Some kind of bribe would help, too. Make sure it's chocolate.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Oh hometree7, please don't go!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah,

Hometreecocunutters, don't goes. We lurves yew! (slurp)

• homeschool
    homeschool

what-the-hell-is-home-tree-7

That's why I'm on this friggen support forum. why the Ef does a person need this forum? I'm a fantabulous example. I'm beautiful....yeah, I ef'fing said it so e'f YOU. I am intelligent. I am not the best speller. I put up a wall for all people that try to get close to me. I've been told my whole e'ffing life that I'm a rebel. I've been told I'm a loser.

More than that....I've been told that I'm amazing. I'm beautiful.. I'm smart.

Why is it that I tend to believe the former opinions???

btw....monkey-head...if ya wanna be friends on facebook, let me know. I hate you. But I like you a lot too. I'm not a psycho. I just have been told my whole life that I SUCK. But i'm cool .

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

palmschool6, that's a weird name. But for some reason, I don't want you to go either.

shaber1 & calimus00, be nice to hometreecocunutters and palmschoolteacher!

for everybody!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh homeslice...

dont' be sad and take what we say with a grain of salt. You can call me a monkey fag if you want - I don't care. Monkey head... idiot, moron, twit, whatever you want. Sticks and stones my friend. Plus it's probably all true.

Now come kiss me! Kiss the monkey! Kiss me now... love me. Kiss me...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

BWahahahhaaahaahah!!!

Do you guys have any idea how much I love you????

Homeschool - it gets better, just hang in there.

Hang out here. The dark side has cookies.....and chocolate!!!

And we have Shamus!

And some nerdy dude that needs to get laid!

And caliber, wise beyond his years! (I'm not sure what his years are, but I'm pretty sure he's beyond them....)

It helped me to read lots of the older threads and NOT reply to them. Just read and digest.

• caliber
    caliber

homeschool....... their just funning you good buddy ... Welcome.. have fun .... Welcome !!!

go with the flow

• homeschool
    homeschool

LoL. I hate you. And I love you. E'f you. I love you.......story of a jw life, eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit